Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts! While there seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts!

While there seems to be plenty of awesome sweepstakes chances to win big ticket items, I'd like to see more options for exclusive digital rewards or in game content.

:)

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  2. xbox reward vai acabar / xbox reward will end

xbox reward to be replaced by microsoft reward / xbox reward vai ser substituida pela microsoft reward

RarefiedDart746, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.

Reidlos88, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

I would love to see ID Games or Game Previews/Betas added to the mix.

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 10, 2018
  5. I agree with your wishlist. More game related stuff would be nice since, even after the merge, with things like the reward app the XBOX still plays a big role in the Reward program.

The extra content you may get ingame with Uplay Units may be an example.

MRallamagoosa, Sep 10, 2018
  6. ID Games, Previews/Betas would be really cool and a great way to increase awareness of games.

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  7. Uplay is a great example of a strong rewards program with exclusive digital content. I'd even be happy if it was digital currency for some games first or third party.

Ambassador Kingz, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
  12. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12
  3. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  4. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: So I live in Alabama but I'm in and out of Puerto Rico alot due to the nature of my job so I've opted to move to PR. I recieve my Rewards balance through email as as usual but I can't redeem them....
  8. May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards: The question is fairly simple. I have enough points on my Microsoft rewards in my account, but as it says, I need to verify the redemption with a phone number. The problem is that I don't have...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  10. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b