Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts! While there seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts!

While there seems to be plenty of awesome sweepstakes chances to win big ticket items, I'd like to see more options for exclusive digital rewards or in game content.

:)

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  2. xbox reward vai acabar / xbox reward will end

xbox reward to be replaced by microsoft reward / xbox reward vai ser substituida pela microsoft reward

RarefiedDart746, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.

Reidlos88, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

I would love to see ID Games or Game Previews/Betas added to the mix.

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 10, 2018
  5. I agree with your wishlist. More game related stuff would be nice since, even after the merge, with things like the reward app the XBOX still plays a big role in the Reward program.

The extra content you may get ingame with Uplay Units may be an example.

MRallamagoosa, Sep 10, 2018
  6. ID Games, Previews/Betas would be really cool and a great way to increase awareness of games.

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  7. Uplay is a great example of a strong rewards program with exclusive digital content. I'd even be happy if it was digital currency for some games first or third party.

Ambassador Kingz, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
  12. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  3. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  4. Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps: So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any encouragement to use any apps apart from mixer or...
  5. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  6. Microsoft rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox One: I have not received credit for completing a quest in the microsoft rewards app on xbox one. There is a typical delay, but I completed this quest weeks ago and other quests have been marked...
  7. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  8. microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards: what are the odds a of me winning the fortnite bundle per one entry. How many people enter??? 47f542ea-5f5f-4dd3-8b89-13db394f7aab
  9. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...
  10. Microsoft reward points not given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not given: Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the fonders pack or buying 1000 crowns of in game...