Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts! While there seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts!

While there seems to be plenty of awesome sweepstakes chances to win big ticket items, I'd like to see more options for exclusive digital rewards or in game content.

:)

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  2. xbox reward vai acabar / xbox reward will end

xbox reward to be replaced by microsoft reward / xbox reward vai ser substituida pela microsoft reward

RarefiedDart746, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.

Reidlos88, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

I would love to see ID Games or Game Previews/Betas added to the mix.

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 10, 2018
  5. I agree with your wishlist. More game related stuff would be nice since, even after the merge, with things like the reward app the XBOX still plays a big role in the Reward program.

The extra content you may get ingame with Uplay Units may be an example.

MRallamagoosa, Sep 10, 2018
  6. ID Games, Previews/Betas would be really cool and a great way to increase awareness of games.

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  7. Uplay is a great example of a strong rewards program with exclusive digital content. I'd even be happy if it was digital currency for some games first or third party.

Ambassador Kingz, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Oi Estou com um pequeno problema eu juntei 1750 pontos para pegar R$5,00 abri o app no XBOX e fui resgata-los logo depois o app fechou...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards: My friends microsoft rewards account was suspended how do we get it unsuspended e73cbdbc-9e76-4b8e-81dd-3fa46de99b16
  5. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: I recently reedimed a £5 giftcard and i still didnt get it 7c92b23b-2602-4acf-9442-9d3898a46985
  6. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  8. Microsoft rewards problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards problem: So back when it was xbox live rewards and they hadn't merged that into microsoft rewards, I used up my "gems" I believe they were called to redeem 2 prepaid debit cards. Those debit cards were...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: Hello, I have been having issues trying to redeem y rewards points on Xbox. When use the app to do so, I select "Cash your points", then the "4,650 points into $5 gift card", then hit "Redeem...
  10. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...: I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact...