Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts! While there seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

With the merger of rewards what are some things others are interested in seeing as possible rewards? Let me know your thoughts!

While there seems to be plenty of awesome sweepstakes chances to win big ticket items, I'd like to see more options for exclusive digital rewards or in game content.

:)

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  2. xbox reward vai acabar / xbox reward will end

xbox reward to be replaced by microsoft reward / xbox reward vai ser substituida pela microsoft reward

RarefiedDart746, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.

Reidlos88, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

I would love to see ID Games or Game Previews/Betas added to the mix.

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 10, 2018
  5. I agree with your wishlist. More game related stuff would be nice since, even after the merge, with things like the reward app the XBOX still plays a big role in the Reward program.

The extra content you may get ingame with Uplay Units may be an example.

MRallamagoosa, Sep 10, 2018
  6. ID Games, Previews/Betas would be really cool and a great way to increase awareness of games.

Ambassador Kingz, Sep 10, 2018
  7. Uplay is a great example of a strong rewards program with exclusive digital content. I'd even be happy if it was digital currency for some games first or third party.

Ambassador Kingz, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
  12. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Microsoft/Xbox Rewards

1. Microsoft/Xbox Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Me suspendieron mi cuenta Microsoft rewards sin un motivo[Translation-My Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me suspendieron mi cuenta Microsoft rewards sin un motivo[Translation-My Microsoft rewards...: Hace 2 dias habia juntado 9300 puntos en rewards era mi cuenta principal, no estaba asociado a ningún grupo de familia para pasar puntos, estuve dando para conseguir puntos y al momento de canjear...
  3. at microsoft rewards i made 5070 points between the 1st and the 19th of october and did not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    at microsoft rewards i made 5070 points between the 1st and the 19th of october and did not...: no microsoft rewards fiz entre os dias 1 e 19 de outubro 5070 pontos e não os recebi. Quando vou recebe-los ? at microsoft rewards i made 5070 points between the 1st and the 19th of october and...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: Hi, I have been trying to get support from Microsoft directly but the support person I have been conversing with is just not listening to me at all so thought I'd ask here to see if there's a...
  5. microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft rewards: today the promotion of the 10,000 points of the hall of fame ended, and I didn't receive my 10k dcf9aea0-14d6-4dd3-9441-28beecc39229
  6. 10 000 Microsoft Rewards points not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 000 Microsoft Rewards points not showing up: I recently completed the 10 000 G for 10 000 Microsoft rewards challenge (barely made it) but the points did not show up even I have the 2/2 and 10 000/ 10 000 showing with check marks and...
  7. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: I cant see why i jave such an issue getting this answered. I did the punch card for the hall of fame earn 10k rewards, after alot of gaming i managed to reach over 10k in gamerscore after i done...
  8. No puedo entrar a Microsoft rewards[Translation-I can't enter Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo entrar a Microsoft rewards[Translation-I can't enter Microsoft rewards]: Me dice que mi mercado actual no es compatible y no entiendo de qye mercado habla y eh buscado soluciones en otros lugares pero no eh podido y luego eh intentado cambiar mi regien pero tampoco...
  9. Microsoft rewards not redeeming

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not redeeming: Today I was in Microsoft rewards and I purchased 1 month of xbox live gold membership with my points, however when I look at my subscriptions to see if I have the membership or if I try to play an...
  10. Microsoft rewards not available in Puerto Rico

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not available in Puerto Rico: My friend told me about Microsoft rewards so I downloaded the app to find out it’s not available on my region even tho my friend lives 5 minutes away from me. Am I doing something wrong?...