Microsoft Xbox

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old computer, ASUS all in one had a corrupted hard drive. It was 5 years old. I replaced it a week ago, with an All in one HP. I can sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MelanieEdwards, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft Xbox

My old computer, ASUS all in one had a corrupted hard drive. It was 5 years old.

I replaced it a week ago, with an All in one HP.

I can sign in to Microsoft and go to the store and install the Microsoft 10 games I was playing before i.e. Bingo, solitaire, maj jong. I can not gain access to the games I was previously playing.

I have called Best Buy Geek Squad, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox, to NO avail. I just want to get back to the games and levels I had achieved.

How do I do this?

:)

MelanieEdwards, Sep 9, 2019
  2. closingracer Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

[quote user="Floorboss"]

If your game works fine and you dont have no lag issues, server issues, footsteps/perks/weapons work fine then you all the most full of *** person there is.

[/quote]

Lag issues is suddenly Treyarch fault? I could of swore it was because you have a really crappy connection? :p
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

I've had the occasional lag and server issues but that's nothing new with a CoD. So many people playing it's bound to happen. Otherwise I'm happy with this game and have very few issues with it.
  4. mustangguy Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

Boy would I love to find a lawer to file a class action lawsuit against a company for a broken game. It would set the gaming world straight. Just think everyone that bought cod bo2 would get dbl what they paid for it or anygame for that fact.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

They don't care if the game is bad or broken because they make money anyway.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

To Microsoft/Xbox

Hey THEDOOSERILLS! For more info on sponsorship you will want to check
    here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox

1. Microsoft Xbox - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Beta: How can you get selected for the MSFS 2020 Beta? submitted by /u/5150Paladin [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased only 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some...
  4. Conta do Microsoft Rewards foi suspensa[Translation-Microsoft Rewards account has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta do Microsoft Rewards foi suspensa[Translation-Microsoft Rewards account has been...: Olá, esses dias fui resgatar dois cartões presentes, depois de ter resgatado, fui abrir o Microsoft Rewards e aparaceu essa mensagem: ''Não é possível obter Informações de Perfil do Usuário da...
  5. Microsoft balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft balance: [img] I received a gift card from Microsoft but I can't spend on any games or DLC. I want to spend it before the deadline but it doesn't work ... Can someone help me?...
  6. MICROSOFT ROBBED ME!! Cold blooded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT ROBBED ME!! Cold blooded: I downloaded the free game of the month and they charged ne $49.99!!!! Im a gold member have been for twelve years. TWELVE YEARS worth of products, and content.Went to support website and filed a...
  7. Ec-Fucking-Scuse Me? Us this some sort of new bullshitery Microsoft pulled out of their...

in XboX Insiders
    Ec-Fucking-Scuse Me? Us this some sort of new bullshitery Microsoft pulled out of their...: So basically I can't get to the game I own with gold because it wants me to get game pass, Is this something new that will not let you play the games you got with gold? Or has it just been there a...
  8. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  9. Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account: I would like to maintain the same Xbox profile, but change the email account associated with it as I no longer wish to use my old one. However the new email address is outlook.com domain so it...
  10. Microsoft account on Switch missing items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on Switch missing items: I've had Minecraft 360 for years and amassed quite a bit of skin, texture, and mashup packs. Recently I bought Minecraft on my Switch as well so I could cross-platform with some friends. One...