Microsoft Xbox

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old computer, ASUS all in one had a corrupted hard drive. It was 5 years old. I replaced it a week ago, with an All in one HP. I can sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MelanieEdwards, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft Xbox

My old computer, ASUS all in one had a corrupted hard drive. It was 5 years old.

I replaced it a week ago, with an All in one HP.

I can sign in to Microsoft and go to the store and install the Microsoft 10 games I was playing before i.e. Bingo, solitaire, maj jong. I can not gain access to the games I was previously playing.

I have called Best Buy Geek Squad, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox, to NO avail. I just want to get back to the games and levels I had achieved.

How do I do this?

:)

MelanieEdwards, Sep 9, 2019
  2. closingracer Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

[quote user="Floorboss"]

If your game works fine and you dont have no lag issues, server issues, footsteps/perks/weapons work fine then you all the most full of *** person there is.

[/quote]

Lag issues is suddenly Treyarch fault? I could of swore it was because you have a really crappy connection? :p
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

I've had the occasional lag and server issues but that's nothing new with a CoD. So many people playing it's bound to happen. Otherwise I'm happy with this game and have very few issues with it.
  4. mustangguy Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

Boy would I love to find a lawer to file a class action lawsuit against a company for a broken game. It would set the gaming world straight. Just think everyone that bought cod bo2 would get dbl what they paid for it or anygame for that fact.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

They don't care if the game is bad or broken because they make money anyway.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

To Microsoft/Xbox

Hey THEDOOSERILLS! For more info on sponsorship you will want to check
    here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox

1. Microsoft Xbox - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  3. Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working: I just want to know if is this is happening with everyone or is it just me. Today the microsoft rewards app on xbox stopped working it just didn't open. So i unisntalled it and tryed to get it...
  4. microsoft solitare collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare collection: I can't log into Microsoft solitare collection. 293eba94-8129-4bd3-931d-b1a47f350fb2
  5. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...
  6. I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...: Hello! I just got a gift from a friend (a special bundle for the game Sea of Thieves) I accidentally redeemed it with a different mail address than the one I have bought the actual game with....
  7. Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often: The microsoft sign in often fails, prompting me to enter a code on another device 3-10 times a week- and more recently I am ALWAYS prompted if I would like to save purchases to my account or leave...
  8. Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away: I recently got my xbox one x repaired except in my return box I included everything that came with it. I lost my controller, power cable, and optical cable. I did not realize accessories would be...
  9. No Download for my Microsoft Game Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Download for my Microsoft Game Order: I have placed an order for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, but can't find the download link for it in my order history. It does show my order and says "completed". I can't seem to get the...
  10. Microsoft Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sweepstakes: When will the winners of the XBOX STAR WARS JEDI BUNDLE be announced? And why is it that on the winners page that only the winners of 2 events are shown even though there are multiple events to...