Microsoft Xbox

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old computer, ASUS all in one had a corrupted hard drive. It was 5 years old. I replaced it a week ago, with an All in one HP. I can sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MelanieEdwards, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft Xbox

My old computer, ASUS all in one had a corrupted hard drive. It was 5 years old.

I replaced it a week ago, with an All in one HP.

I can sign in to Microsoft and go to the store and install the Microsoft 10 games I was playing before i.e. Bingo, solitaire, maj jong. I can not gain access to the games I was previously playing.

I have called Best Buy Geek Squad, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox, to NO avail. I just want to get back to the games and levels I had achieved.

How do I do this?

:)

MelanieEdwards, Sep 9, 2019
  2. closingracer Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

[quote user="Floorboss"]

If your game works fine and you dont have no lag issues, server issues, footsteps/perks/weapons work fine then you all the most full of *** person there is.

[/quote]

Lag issues is suddenly Treyarch fault? I could of swore it was because you have a really crappy connection? :p
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

I've had the occasional lag and server issues but that's nothing new with a CoD. So many people playing it's bound to happen. Otherwise I'm happy with this game and have very few issues with it.
  4. mustangguy Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

Boy would I love to find a lawer to file a class action lawsuit against a company for a broken game. It would set the gaming world straight. Just think everyone that bought cod bo2 would get dbl what they paid for it or anygame for that fact.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

They don't care if the game is bad or broken because they make money anyway.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

To Microsoft/Xbox

Hey THEDOOSERILLS! For more info on sponsorship you will want to check
    here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox

1. Microsoft Xbox - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  3. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  5. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  6. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  7. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  9. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  10. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....