Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가

Discus and support Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft solitaire collection 게임을 하는데 모바일, 웹 둘 다 로그인이 안됩니다. 모바일은 에러 메시지 뜨 웹은 계 이 없다 나옵니다. 답변 부탁드립니다. 10747989-863d-440d-a98e-4fac32d86252 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MJLyou, Sep 2, 2018.

1. MJLyou
    MJLyou Guest

Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가

Microsoft solitaire collection 게임을 하는데 모바일, 웹 둘 다 로그인이 안됩니다. 모바일은 에러 메시지 뜨 웹은 계 이 없다 나옵니다. 답변 부탁드립니다.

:)

MJLyou, Sep 2, 2018
  2. Brain5000
    Brain5000 Guest
    xbox live 로그인 오류 (xbox live login error)

로그인 하 하는데, 오류코드: 0x8015DC0D 가 뜨네요

(Mod Translation)

I'm trying to log in, but I get error code: 0x8015DC0D

Brain5000, Sep 2, 2018
  3. kct1013
    kct1013 Guest
    라이브 프로필 완전 먹통이네요.

아시는분 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 로 부탁드립니다

지금은 로그인 수없다는 문구만 계속....

kct1013, Sep 2, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가

OK Fowl, Sep 24, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가

안녕

당 이 끈 이 봤 어? 그것은 도움이 수 있습니다:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/microsoft-jigsaw-a-helpful-faq-and-troubleshooting/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. 민태원 Win User

xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error)

what that means?

로그인

문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요.

Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.

[Translation -

What that means?

Login

There is a problem and you cannot sign in now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login Server failed the authentication attempt multiple times. Wait a few moments and try again.]
  7. kct1013 Win User

라이브 프로필 완전 먹통이네요.

아시는분 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 로 부탁드립니다

지금은 로그인 수없다는 문구만 계속....
  8. XBF George L Win User

로그인 오류 (Login Error )

Hi Xbox Fan!

In order to best assist you could you provide us with a more detailed description of the situation you're experiencing.

I look forward to reading your reply

Thank you for reaching out!
  9. VibroPlex Win User

중복결재

Gold payment twice

If you paid twice, then it will extend your subscription. How much were you charged? May I suggest you visit
    http://commerce.microsoft.com and sign in there to see what you were charged for?

두 번 지불한다면, 당 의 가입을 연장합니다. 얼마나 비용이 청구거야? 당 이
    http://commerce.microsoft.com를
    방문하여 청구 된 것을 볼 수있을에 로그인 해보실 래요?
Thema:

Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가

1. Microsoft 게임에서 로그인 불가 - Similar Threads - Microsoft 게임에서 로그인

2. Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app: I am missing episode 9 of the Orville season 2. Episode 10 is available as is all the ones prior to 9. Any ideas? I have tried restoring my purchases on all devices (xbox and windows pc)....
  3. What is with Microsoft xbox streaming settings they are ridiculous?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is with Microsoft xbox streaming settings they are ridiculous?: So far this is what i figured out. Doing it again, lowering it from 120hz to 60hz on the xbox capped it at 13mbps, that is spinning around in circles on black desert. Turning it back to 120hz...
  4. connexion minecraft et microsoft[minecraft and microsoft connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    connexion minecraft et microsoft[minecraft and microsoft connection]: bonjour, j'ai le jeu minecraft sur switch, la connexion avec Microsoft ne fonctionne pas (une erreur s'est produite). la 1 ère fois que j'ai crée le compte Microsoft la connexion s'est faite...
  5. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  6. I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One: I recently changed my primary alias as I have a new email address and it has been over 48 hours and I cannot connect to Fortnite it says Login Failed. An unexpected error occured while signing in...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Levels

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Levels: What is the purpose of levels? How can I check how my level compares with what others have achieved? 0b433c6d-119e-4ab2-badd-325a62a6703e
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw game status not syncing anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw game status not syncing anymore: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/fa85bfb3-0b89-4da2-8dee-68c82272db9d Since about November 15th, 2018 my account seems not to be synced anymore. I searched...
  9. Microsoft sudoku slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku slow: I have read the other posts referring to this same problem. It is definitely a problem with the adds on this game. I like to do the Daily Challenge and the slow-down/lockout is horrible. Forget...
  10. transfer gamertag from one microsoft account to another microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer gamertag from one microsoft account to another microsoft account?: Many years ago we created a Microsoft Account in order for our son, who was very young at the time, to be able to use his Xbox. He is now 21 and wants to move his gamertag over to his own account...