Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 3 months of xbox live from microsoft store and never got rewards points. Can someone help me resolve this? cc200e90-9bc6-4100-a109-8e877b3bb374 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SlimShady16, Jul 16, 2018.

1. SlimShady16
    SlimShady16 Guest

Microsoft

I bought 3 months of xbox live from microsoft store and never got rewards points. Can someone help me resolve this?

:)

SlimShady16, Jul 16, 2018
  2. DLC for week 9th September.

From the Rb forums:

Captain Speedy, Jul 16, 2018
  3. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13 Guest
    Rush 2112 - DLC 31/12/11

Pack = £2.49 UK, (440 Microsoft Points) and to buy 2000 Microsoft Points (from Microsoft) = £17.00

What is wrong with my maths?

0.85p per point
    440 x 0.85 = £3.74 (I seem to be overpaying for everything I buy compared to what is quoted!!!!!)

AndrewH13, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Microsoft

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Jul 16, 2018
  5. SlimShady16
    SlimShady16 Guest
    Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.

SlimShady16, Nov 3, 2018
  6. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  8. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  9. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  10. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox...: Hi, I purchased an ESO Plus subscription two nights ago. It's not my first time playing or subscribing, I have previously played and subscribed on both PC and Xbox One. After purchasing, I...
  3. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  4. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  5. I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...: I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I bought, can you please give me an email address to contact them about this? I have tried using the callback...
  6. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.: I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website....
  7. Se puede pagar una suscripcion de xbox live gold vencida con saldo microsoft ? Ayudaaaaaaaaaaa

in XBoX Accessibility
    Se puede pagar una suscripcion de xbox live gold vencida con saldo microsoft ? Ayudaaaaaaaaaaa: [Mod Translation; Title - Can I pay an expired Xbox Live Gold subscription with Microsoft balance? Help] Ayudaaaaaaaaaa [Mod Translation - Help] 3b5d4451-43c3-4070-b360-169a997cdb0f
  8. Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...: Cuando quiero pagar ultimate dice que hubo un error de su lado [Translation-When I want to pay ultimate says there was a mistake on your side] f5913ceb-fec2-4152-969e-c72adee45044
  9. xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely: current symptoms: Cannot install anything in Microsoft Store app (it will just freeze and crash at some point, already tried repair and reset app). The game I had tried to install is basically in...
  10. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803