Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If i refund a game will i get a notification on my xbox that i got my money back? 8e9b0165-dc54-43d3-a65c-5e61895ba058 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kjstigger
    kjstigger Guest

Microsoft

If i refund a game will i get a notification on my xbox that i got my money back?

:)

kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Refund microsoft app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft app: Need some assistance bought minecraft dungeons a few days ago been unable to install, install button litterally does nothing and just other it would like a refund how would one go around to...
  3. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  4. PC Microsoft App Not Uninstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Microsoft App Not Uninstalling: Ran into an issue with Phantasy Star Online 2, Been enjoying the game until recently I logged off and shut down my system for a while. When I came back and booted up my system I went to launch...
  5. Перенос лицензии Minecraft с minecraft.net в Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft с minecraft.net в Microsoft Store: У меня есть лицензия Minecraft для компьютера на сайте minecraft.net , зарегистрированный на Gmail. Чтобы установить Minecraft с RTX, нужно иметь лицензию "Minecraft for Windows 10" в Microsoft...
  6. microsoft warranty and support is junk

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft warranty and support is junk: i have been trying over three month to get any help on this elite controller and i have a warranty replacement and thats also broken im getting fed up with this ****. cant get anybody on chat they...
  7. PS4 Microsoft Minecraft not connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft Minecraft not connecting: Whenever I try log in it always tells me to go to the remote connect and type the code in, which I do. Then it tells me I can successfully close the window but when I do that, it is not connected...
  8. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  9. Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?: if I preorder let's say an Xbox Series X and pay only half with expiring gift cards and half with a credit card and the preorder is longer then 90 days out, will I lose my 90 day expiring gift...
  10. microsoft me quiere cobrar dinero de una suscripción que no debo[Translation-microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft me quiere cobrar dinero de una suscripción que no debo[Translation-microsoft...: el día de hoy compre una tarjeta de regalo de 300 pesos en una tienda de wlmart para canjearla y pagar 2 suscripciones, yo quería comprar una suscripción de gold pero me arrojo a un error donde...