Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can i make my kid account an adult account? c004ba49-7dfa-45e9-8ce3-763e24720953 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kjstigger
    kjstigger Guest

Microsoft

How can i make my kid account an adult account?

:)

kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  3. Compte Microsoft rewards [Microsoft rewards account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compte Microsoft rewards [Microsoft rewards account]: Bonjour, Mon compte Microsoft rewards est actuellement suspendu et j'aimerais savoir quand je pourrai réutiliser mon compte et si je pourrai conserver une bonne partie des mes points....
  4. Microsoft Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Error.: I'm currently trying to get Realms Plus for Minecraft, however it brought up a message stating 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and...
  5. Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store: Hi, i have tried to uninstall Forza horizon 4, when i clicked uninstall it told me that it was doing it. But it is still taking op space on my C: drive c04d33b5-3a8e-4435-b518-c3289b492b64
  6. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  7. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  8. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  9. Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working: I just want to know if is this is happening with everyone or is it just me. Today the microsoft rewards app on xbox stopped working it just didn't open. So i unisntalled it and tryed to get it...
  10. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...