Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Do i have to delete a game i already refunded? 9cd20b93-b96f-43af-ba96-8a33375e1970 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kjstigger
    kjstigger Guest

Microsoft

Do i have to delete a game i already refunded?

:)

kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop: I have been a follower of Bill Gates for a long time. I love Microsoft. Or I used to. I have a brand new laptop that came with Windows 10. I like the start screen and everything. However, since...
  3. Xbox 360 niewidoczny w moich urządzeniach na koncie Microsoft [Mod Translation-Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 niewidoczny w moich urządzeniach na koncie Microsoft [Mod Translation-Xbox 360...: Witajcie! Zakupiłem ostatnio na portalu aukcyjnym używanego Xboxa 360. Na początku przywróciłem go do ustawień fabrycznych, następnie uruchomiłem wstępną konfigurację, w trakcie której...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello again still the issue with the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoku the commercial is not to be closed so you can't play your daily challenges ???????????????????????????????????? Can...
  5. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  7. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  8. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  9. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: Every game i want to play is blocked by an advertising issue of bingo, it is not possible to click the issue away, it restarts continuously, you only can stop it by closing sudoku. Every other...
  10. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....