Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Do i have to delete a game i already refunded? 9cd20b93-b96f-43af-ba96-8a33375e1970 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kjstigger
    kjstigger Guest

Microsoft

Do i have to delete a game i already refunded?

:)

kjstigger, Jun 25, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Download Too Slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Download Too Slow: I am having technical problems with the Microsoft Store. The Problem is: When I was Re-Installing Forza Horizon 4, I was running into problems. First I was experiencing incredibly slower...
  3. demande de transfert des données & réactivation d'un compte Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de transfert des données & réactivation d'un compte Microsoft...: Bonjour, Apres avoir discuter avec un de vos opérateurs, celui-ci m'a redirigé sur ce lien pour expliquer mon problème, J'ai récemment supprimer mon ancienne adresse mail et j'en ai créé une...
  4. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  5. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  6. Microsoft Edge Xbox one zoom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Xbox one zoom: Hey I am using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox one and the app seems to be zoomed in a bit too much and it no longer fits on my tv with some features being cut off even though it was working in the past...
  7. DEVS and other Microsoft employees

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEVS and other Microsoft employees: Why is it that Microsoft developers are so focused on making the latest and greatest console that they can't take two seconds to realize that a lot of people don't like the cloud to play 360 games...
  8. Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX: I have 2 XBOX accounts -- I would like to merge them into one account without losing my reward points, XBOX cash ,etc. How can I do this ? bd3df3c9-ee8d-419e-b2c7-ca748935c716
  9. microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account: Hi guys I cant seem to switch Microsoft accounts on my xbox 360e the thing is I don't have access to my old account and old email address that's linked with my xbox live profile and since im...
  10. Konto Microsoft [Translate] Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Microsoft [Translate] Microsoft account: Witam Założyłem dziecku konto, by mogło używać xboxa, a ja żebym miał kontrolę nad nim. Okazało się, że nie pamiętam hasła do niego. Nie chcę usuwać go z rodziny a formularz odzyskiwania hasła...