Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that microsoft cant get their servers under control like literally garbage compared to the playstation . i dont see playstation crashing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasscrawford, May 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft

Why is it that microsoft cant get their servers under control like literally garbage compared to the playstation .

i dont see playstation crashing twice a week like come on smh.

:)

thomasscrawford, May 23, 2020
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store App Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Won't Launch: Hello. I own the Xbox Game pass for PC, and whenever I try to launch the game Dead by Daylight it will not launch. It shows the message "Dead By Daylight is currently not available in your...
  3. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...
  4. Refund microsoft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft dungeons: I want to refund microsoft dungeons on PC. I have purchased it recently and have played it less than 20 minutes i believe. I was not clever enough to realize that purchasing it on PC wont make it...
  5. microsoft store เข้าไม่ได้ Code: 0x00000194

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store เข้าไม่ได้ Code: 0x00000194: Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 อัพเดทแล้ว [img] d485a4f0-fe20-41f2-aa3a-a313b55018bd
  6. How do I buy xbox live for a family member on my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy xbox live for a family member on my Microsoft Account: Please can someone tell me how I buy my family member (child) xbox live? When I go through this on her console (logged in as her) I get to a message 'ask a parent' but I cant get any further than...
  7. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  8. “You need to authenticate to Microsoft”

in XBoX on Mobile
    “You need to authenticate to Microsoft”: I need help it always says that and i tried restarting my ipad that didnt work i tried to sign out and sign in it didnt work i restarted my router and that didnt work somebody pls help....
  9. More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...: Throughout the past months, I am unable to talk in-game chat across all games and this used to be fixable by going into a party and turning off your mic and then back on and it would work. Pain in...
  10. Microsoft taking money from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft taking money from my account: Months ago i would've got a subscription for xbox game pass ultimate. within the past few days i've had money in my account, i turned my xbox on last night to update it and i check my bank today...