Microsofts enforcement team.

Discus and support Microsofts enforcement team. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, So i may not have a posting history, but does anyone else feel like the reporting system on xbox is unfair? my situation is like this, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXJesusJuoce275, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Microsofts enforcement team.

Alright, So i may not have a posting history, but does anyone else feel like the reporting system on xbox is unfair?

my situation is like this, I was trolled by someone i picked up in a loooking for group post, he also said some insulting stuff in party chat and with his friends, but after everything he did to me i sent one message calling this player a toxic person and i get a communication suspension and he recieved Zero Punishment, I made a case. but i have a record now becuse of this person, and i dont think the guy recieved any punishment for what he put me through while my one message instantly got me punished, yes i reported him and he continued to invite me and message me afterwords, how come when we report players for harrasing others in party chat nothing ever happens to them but the moment one person sends a typed messaged its an instant suspend? ive seen plenty of people who are toxic and rude say some very rude and insulting remarks about others and get no suspensions? ive seen plenty of people use verbal communication on xbox to talk [mod removed], and get no punishment, but everyone that sends one meesage to someone (who probably trolled or talked [mod removed] in game.) and they take action immediately against those who send text messages? also why is it they take immediately action against a message but a person who insulting, toxic, and inappropriate in party chats never really get into trouble?

I even called reps and used web chat but a lot of the xbox reps that called me either hung up, or gave me phone numbers that did not work to get into contact with xbox reps, i spent 6 hours on this cause its not fair that this guy can say anything in party chat plus troll me and i send one message and i got instantly punished, where is Xbox's enforcement team? or how is this suppose to be fair if someone provokes you verbally, you report and nothing happens then you send one message and its almost instant? and why does these people get away using voice communications to upset people but it takes one person to report a typed messaged and they get into trouble?

:)

XXJesusJuoce275, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Always-Tell-The-Trut Win User

Microsoft or Enforcement Team

Honestly i can still get another case review thank you very much :) for the other fake account and yeah yeah i know that i make big mistake thats why i want to apologize and tell them the truth. Plus they take it so seriously its not like we are
    hacking the White House, rubbing the bank, killing anyone or doing the dark web inside the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you used profanity in your message to them, that's most likely why you received an instant suspension. Profanity is easier to see quickly (possibly automated) versus someone who doesn't which would require a more extensive investigation. Just because you receive an immediate suspension doesn't mean the other person goes unpunished. It can take some time for investigations to take place.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Microsofts enforcement team

If you have already filed a case review there is nothing further that can be done. The enforcement team does not use these forums.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

you wont get another case review, and you cannot take them to court, it is a private company using private servers that you access by accepting the terms, you broke the terms therefore you forfeit all licences on your account and your account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Afraid not.The enforcement team do not use the forums,the only way to contact them is via a case review & if you have done that & the decision was upheld then that's it,your account will remain banned & you can not file for another case review.

As you were told,support can't do anything as enforcement is nothing to do with them & ambassadors are just volunteers who have no power whatsoever.
Thema:

1. Microsofts enforcement team. - Similar Threads - Microsofts enforcement team

2. To the microsoft enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    To the microsoft enforcement team: I dont know why i was coms Banned but you need to fix your enforcement website its currently not working for any of my devices e524b81a-b551-4e5e-bd7b-ec5e40d4f132
  3. Forced Gamertag Change | Contact Microsoft Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced Gamertag Change | Contact Microsoft Enforcement Team: I recently had my gamertag forcibly changed (jonhandcock), a username I use based on the founding father, John Hancock. Apparently, the Microsoft Enforcement Team didn't approve of the word 'cock'...
  4. Microsoft or Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft or Enforcement Team: Hi I hope everyone is doing good I know this COVID-19 it’s crazy this days remember stay safe. Okay I want to let Microsoft,Xbox Ambassadors or the Enforcement Team know that last week I got a...
  5. The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft: Why is it that one can't make a counter argument over a suspension? I was recently suspended for telling someone i was going to get them banned because of some terrible and racist remarks that...
  6. Microsoft enforcement team and how thy banned players.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft enforcement team and how thy banned players.: i think this is very wrong that Microsoft enforcement team cant take a way my constitutional right this is very wrong First Amendment. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of...
  7. Why are Microsoft threatening xbox players with enforcement team for asking for a refund??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft threatening xbox players with enforcement team for asking for a refund??: i purchased content yet again on xbox store and Microsoft took my money but i recieved no content i contacted support they told me to contact the developer they told me to contact Microsoft...
  8. Enforcement Team is Costing Microsoft Money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team is Costing Microsoft Money: I received a suspension by the mysteriously unreachable Enforcement team on the 3rd of December for a communications suspension. No listing of what the incident was to cite their suspension or...
  9. THE OFFICIAL NATZI MICROSOFT Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE OFFICIAL NATZI MICROSOFT Enforcement Team: WOW I AM SO SICK OF THIS ENFORCEMENT TEAM ****!!!!! trolls use this system in place to bait people in and get them banned. This is ridiculous. I cant even stand up for myself without one of these...
  10. Absolutely Disgusted with the Enforcement team at Microsoft Ivory Towers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Absolutely Disgusted with the Enforcement team at Microsoft Ivory Towers: To say that I’m incandescent would be an understatement and in fact if I do not get a satisfactory response I will consider all legal options available as I will not alllow a multinational...