microsofts rewards

Discus and support microsofts rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i put a lot of points in the xbox one s division 2 and the winner dont show up de02135c-9dd1-43c1-837c-d4970223d116 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by spartan0839, Jul 27, 2019.

1. spartan0839
    spartan0839 Guest

microsofts rewards

i put a lot of points in the xbox one s division 2 and the winner dont show up

:)

spartan0839, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

microsofts rewards

1. microsofts rewards - Similar Threads - microsofts rewards

2. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  3. Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft...: ¿Porque razón la comunidad de Xbox Colombia no puede acceder a Microsoft Rewards? o cuando podría estar disponible en esa región?. No veo por que Colombia y otros países no puedan ser parte de...
  4. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  5. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  6. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  7. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  8. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: Posso ganhar pontos do Microsoft rewards fazendo pesquisa no bingo estando no Brasil? Fiz várias pesquisas mas não caiu pontos na minha conta. ab7b311c-46e7-4760-9fb9-cc9cb2481fe3
  10. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....