Microwft reward point

Discus and support Microwft reward point in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i spent my reward points on PICK 3 and then unfortunately had leave right after choosing, now that i have come back i can not find anyrhing related.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hello microcommunity, May 4, 2019.

1. Microwft reward point

So i spent my reward points on PICK 3 and then unfortunately had leave right after choosing, now that i have come back i can not find anyrhing related. Can anyone help

me?

:)

Hello microcommunity, May 4, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Microwft reward point

Hey Fellow Gamer!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

The Xbox Forums Ambassador
    PalmettoBling
    stated, the only way to be able to receive more assistance would be by following the link that was provided.

As there is no longer anymore information, or assistance that we can provide for you here on our end; we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any more questions, go ahead and create a new post, so we can better cater to you there.

Thank you so much for being part of the Xbox Family and I wish you a wonderful day!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Microwft reward point

Microsoft Rewards has their own support channel you can reach out to for more direct answers. If you take a look
    at your rewards redemption history and show that you redeemed a pick 3 but didn't get to 'play' it, they'll let you know what options you have.
  4. HolyNinja1 Win User

Microwft reward point

A little more info would be helpful. Was it a chance to win it or an absolute chance to get it? If it was an absolute chance I would recommend contacting xbox support with the issue.
  5. D1G1TAL WARFARE Win User

Microwft reward point

Just spent over 5000 points myself lol. If you won something big you most likely get an email
  6. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Microwft reward point

1. Microwft reward point - Similar Threads - Microwft reward point

2. Rewards Not Tracking Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards Not Tracking Progress: Hi Just wanting to know if there is a reason why the latest Rewards Challenge for 10,000 points isn't tracking the points. I've been playing a qualifying game for hours. Scored ok. But so far...
  3. Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards: Hello, I have been an ambassador since March, I got Platinum in S14 and was supposed to be contacted and sent the Xbox Ambassadors Beach Towel. However, I was never contacted and have yet to...
  4. Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead): I tried to login to the rewards app on my xbox i got the loading screen and after a while it closed on itself not given any error code or i took to long to start the app message so i'm wondering...
  5. rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rewards: Hello . To get Rewards in the said rewards app buy the game and get 6000 points / Now my question is whether the game should be purchased directly from the account itself or the redeem code so...
  6. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  7. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: Posso ganhar pontos do Microsoft rewards fazendo pesquisa no bingo estando no Brasil? Fiz várias pesquisas mas não caiu pontos na minha conta. ab7b311c-46e7-4760-9fb9-cc9cb2481fe3
  8. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????: I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point...
  9. Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....