Microwft reward point

Discus and support Microwft reward point in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i spent my reward points on PICK 3 and then unfortunately had leave right after choosing, now that i have come back i can not find anyrhing related.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hello microcommunity, May 4, 2019.

1. Microwft reward point

So i spent my reward points on PICK 3 and then unfortunately had leave right after choosing, now that i have come back i can not find anyrhing related. Can anyone help

me?

:)

Hello microcommunity, May 4, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Microwft reward point

Hey Fellow Gamer!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

The Xbox Forums Ambassador
    PalmettoBling
    stated, the only way to be able to receive more assistance would be by following the link that was provided.

As there is no longer anymore information, or assistance that we can provide for you here on our end; we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any more questions, go ahead and create a new post, so we can better cater to you there.

Thank you so much for being part of the Xbox Family and I wish you a wonderful day!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Microwft reward point

Microsoft Rewards has their own support channel you can reach out to for more direct answers. If you take a look
    at your rewards redemption history and show that you redeemed a pick 3 but didn't get to 'play' it, they'll let you know what options you have.
  4. HolyNinja1 Win User

Microwft reward point

A little more info would be helpful. Was it a chance to win it or an absolute chance to get it? If it was an absolute chance I would recommend contacting xbox support with the issue.
  5. D1G1TAL WARFARE Win User

Microwft reward point

Just spent over 5000 points myself lol. If you won something big you most likely get an email
  6. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Microwft reward point

1. Microwft reward point - Similar Threads - Microwft reward point

2. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  3. Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox: O thanks I havent seen itannoumced anywhere i love that film. b9e12450-f471-45c2-98aa-b3f7caa7bf28
  4. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...
  6. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...
  7. Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards: can i get reward in pakistan?????? I love so much rewards but it show me that rewards service are unavailable in Pakistan c977549d-2b74-47f0-8efc-d681437219d5
  8. Missão do Microsoft Rewards bugada [Microsoft Rewards Mission Bugada]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missão do Microsoft Rewards bugada [Microsoft Rewards Mission Bugada]: A missão da série semanal da Microsoft Rewards de fazer 50 buscas no Bing não está sendo concluída, por mais que você faça a missão. [Translation-The microsoft rewards weekly series mission to do...
  9. Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...: Olá, por causa de um erro no contabilizador da Bing acabei de perder minha série consecutiva de desafios semanais no microsoft rewards e provalevemente não irei conseguir cumprir um dos desafios...
  10. Problemas nas solicitações do Rewards[Translation-Rewards requests issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas nas solicitações do Rewards[Translation-Rewards requests issues]: Não consigo concluir a série semanal do Rewards, já fiz um monte de pesquisa no Bing e lá aparece como se eu não tivesse feito nenhuma, já fiz mais de 50 pesquisas e foi tudo na minha conta, a...