Mid -October ?

Discus and support Mid -October ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i applied back when the Xbox Insider announced ... I realize, I think , that T mobile sorta got a head-start to this I believe they were allowed to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lavaashcrow, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Mid -October ?

So i applied back when the Xbox Insider announced ... I realize, I think , that T mobile sorta got a head-start to this I believe they were allowed to join in since Sept. 24th , i believe i signed up Oct 2-4 somewhere in there ... but when i had did anyone else happen to get some small text saying something along the lines of "hey thanks for applying expect an email by mid October letting you know if you were accepted or denied for this first wave" ....? anyways its past mid October i never received and email saying yes or no ... but interestingly enough i called Xbox support today they said I was in but when i use the app. I'm just waiting I assume like the rest of the world any case support doesn't really have any answers yet because previews and X-cloud seems too new to troubleshoot , if anyone has answers or suggestions let me know

submitted by /u/Lavaashcrow
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lavaashcrow, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

Haven't received the 100 MP for renewing 1st gold membership.

If you used this option at the beginning of September, the points system wont show till October, and the points will be redeemed to you mid October.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Has Microsoft release of the "S" or "Slim" helped?

The 320GB HDD has been available since mid-October. My pre-order was shipped from Amazon on October 17th. It's only available for the 360 S.

The color doesn't matter. It's an internal drive. It's not visible from outside the console unless you're looking in the trap door vents.
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

Xbox one architecture

all of the info isnt released yet. sept 29th the nda will be lifted. id imagine by mid october you will get the info you want.
  5. daneel1954 Win User

Autumn Class of 2012

Serious Sam 3: BFE is coming out mid-October on XBLA. I've had the pc version for just over a year and have really looked forward to the Xbox version to finally arrive.
  6. Potty Scottie Win User

Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again.

this always makes me nervous, i had same error messages almost everyday on bc2 from end of august 2011 - mid october 2011. there were numerous threads about it on bc2 forum back then.
Thema:

Mid -October ?

1. Mid -October ? - Similar Threads - Mid October

2. Xbox One Controller Stops Responding Mid Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Stops Responding Mid Game: This problem has been extremely frustrating to me and even more so that I cannot speak to a human on the customer support line. When I’m playing with my wireless controllers on any game on my...
  3. Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Urban-Hunter [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party: Hello so while i an in a party with friends i am playing and while sometimes it works most of the time after a while the xbox just freezes the screen and then after maybe 30 secs it just turns the...
  5. Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?: So I know Games with Gold changes games on 15th but I didn't realise this was the way with all things. I subscribed to Game Pass last month and was playing a game recently that said leaving soon,...
  6. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???: Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet to start working again? Is there a setting...
  7. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  8. Games instantly quitting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    Games instantly quitting mid game: Hi Everyone, I'm having some issues with 2 games that i have tried from XBOX(Beta), These are Rise of the Tomb Raider and Middle Earth: Shadow of War. I'm unsure if this affects any others at...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  10. Microphone not working since mid October

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working since mid October: My microphone works on other devices and platforms, but when I get back to using my account party and game chat does not work and it has really been hindering my gaming abilities....