Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Marketplace

Discus and support Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to download this game at all today. When I search for the game, I am able to find it, but there is no PURCHASE button at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NOMSY23, Nov 18, 2014.

1. NOMSY23
    NOMSY23 Guest

I have not been able to download this game at all today. When I search for the game, I am able to find it, but there is no PURCHASE button at all. This was the same thing that happened to me with Borderlands Presequel, so I logged into my account online
    and searched the Marketplace. I was able to find the game but was not able to purchase the game either.

I see there is a purchase for Xbox one but what's going on with Xbox 360? This has been an ongoing issue and it's getting very annoying. This has happened to me on 4 different games - Borderlands Presequel, Watchdogs, and Destiny. I have had to call in
    and get assistance but today it was brutal. The rep had no idea what she was doing and took forever to give me an answer, which by the way wasn't even a real answer. She just told me to keep checking back. This was about 5 hours ago.

Has anyone been able to download this game yet?

:)

NOMSY23, Nov 18, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Can't reinstall Shadow of Mordor? Help!!!

Hiya guys!

Here's the standard edition of
    Shadow of Mordor
    and the
    Shadow of Mordor GOTY

Just searched on the Xbox One marketplace and both editions are listed. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Marketplace :)

Pandasaur cx, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Marketplace

Same here but hopefully we will be able to tomorrow

fellrudebwoy16, Nov 19, 2014
  5. John Dowding Win User

Xbox Deals

6. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor gameplay

7. Pandasaur cx Win User

Can't reinstall Shadow of Mordor? Help!!!

8. John Dowding Win User
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor gets 10 minute walkthrough

Thema:

1. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Marketplace - Similar Threads - Middle Earth Shadow

2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...: Merhaba , Middle-earth: Shadow of War Oyunu normal bir şekilde başlatıp . Düzgün bir şekilde kapatmama rağmen bir kaç kere kayıtlarımı sildi ve en başından başlamam gerekti . 20 saatten fazla...
  3. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  4. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?: Greetings! I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we were, getting the GamePass Ultimate...
  5. Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow of War: I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game...
  6. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  7. Middle-earth™ Shadow of War™ 6,000 Points ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Middle-earth™ Shadow of War™ 6,000 Points ?: Howdy ! Just wondering how long after my purchase of Middle-earth™ Shadow of War™ does it take to see the 6,000 points to show up in my account ? Thanks in Advance, Zapp...
  8. Middle earth shadow of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth shadow of war: I need help, my game says I have two achievements left but no matter how many times I meet the requirements it doesn't give me them, I don't know if this is a xbox live error or not, but I'm...
  9. Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion: Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please...
  10. Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion: Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please...