Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

Discus and support Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Gagnon, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

Greetings!

I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we were, getting the GamePass Ultimate subscription for this game among others.

Now, whenever I start the game, it says: Syncing Data for Middle Earth: Shadow of War...

And right after that, every time, it couldn't do it. Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x838601e7

The code doesn't exist. I haven't found anything on the forum. I tried deleting the game, reinstalling it, clearing the cache memory, deleting and reinstalling again, all of it to no avail. Anyone had this issue and knows how to get around this?

Thanks for any insight you may provide.

:)

Christopher Gagnon, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  3. Revans x Heir Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    thanks!
  4. Skills Krauser Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Man, I'm in love with this game
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Christopher,

As the question has been marked answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues syncing data for a game. We can try to clear local save on the console. To do this, go to settings>System>storage>then clear local saves. It could be the game save is corrupt. This will force it
    to download from the cloud. Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything? - Similar Threads - Middle Earth Shadow

2. Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen: I recently got game pass for pc and it has been a blast until this happened. I downloaded shadow of war from the windows store with game pass, I loaded in and played for around 2 hours without any...
  3. Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor: Hello, I’ve been having gameplay issues with Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor on my Xbox 360. Anytime there is a cut scene/loaded sequence, or when the game is paused, the game freezes and...
  4. Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War: I have been playing Shadow of war on my PC and on my Xbox and am about 20 hours into the game. This has been working fine with the saves syncing and I have been able to pick up the game from the...
  5. Middle Earth: Shadow of War

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War: Hi, I have been playing this game for about 6 hours in last few days, without any problem. Today when I started it everything was reset, and my game progress is lost. Just like that, by itself. I...
  6. Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...: Merhaba , Middle-earth: Shadow of War Oyunu normal bir şekilde başlatıp . Düzgün bir şekilde kapatmama rağmen bir kaç kere kayıtlarımı sildi ve en başından başlamam gerekti . 20 saatten fazla...
  7. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  8. Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow of War: I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game...
  9. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  10. Middle earth shadow of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth shadow of war: I need help, my game says I have two achievements left but no matter how many times I meet the requirements it doesn't give me them, I don't know if this is a xbox live error or not, but I'm...