Middle Earth Shadow of War

Discus and support Middle Earth Shadow of War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Blaze Ruler, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Middle Earth Shadow of War

I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game despite the fact that I own the disc copy for the Gold Edition
    and the Microsoft Store confirms that I own all of the DLC and such to go along with it, just not the actual game. This is very frustrating as I was hoping to play this game after a nearly year long break.

:)

The Blaze Ruler, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  3. Revans x Heir Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    thanks!
  4. Skills Krauser Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Man, I'm in love with this game
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Coming Soon To Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow Of War, Dead Rising 4, Gears 5 Tech Test, And More

Wow. Awesome post. Well done!

I'm super excited for Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War and Gears 5
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor gameplay

Thema:

Middle Earth Shadow of War

1. Middle Earth Shadow of War - Similar Threads - Middle Earth Shadow

2. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  3. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?: Greetings! I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we were, getting the GamePass Ultimate...
  4. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  5. Middle-earth™ Shadow of War™ 6,000 Points ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Middle-earth™ Shadow of War™ 6,000 Points ?: Howdy ! Just wondering how long after my purchase of Middle-earth™ Shadow of War™ does it take to see the 6,000 points to show up in my account ? Thanks in Advance, Zapp...
  6. Middle earth shadow of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth shadow of war: I need help, my game says I have two achievements left but no matter how many times I meet the requirements it doesn't give me them, I don't know if this is a xbox live error or not, but I'm...
  7. Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion: Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please...
  8. Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion: Welcome to the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please...
  9. Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?: Hello everyone. To the people who have pre-ordered Middle Earth Shadow Of War has anyone actually been given their Legendary Captains war party and the Gold War chest that you would receive? I...
  10. Middle-earth: Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War: Return to the shadows of Mordor and prepare to take out your enemies while forging new allies to defeat Sauron, Middle-earth: Shadow of War is nearly here. Q: When does Middle-earth: Shadow...