Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one

Discus and support Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to get back into the game no copies are currently in my area, currently it cant be bought in Canada why is that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SecondStudent19, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one

Wanting to get back into the game no copies are currently in my area, currently it cant be bought in Canada why is that?

:)

SecondStudent19, Aug 27, 2019
  2. SluggieYT Win User

Its a problem about your region i think
  3. Smwutches Win User

The game was delisted due to an issue with the digital copy.
  4. julosjc Win User

Midnight Club Los Angeles

Midnight Club: LA — the original version and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition — will be playable
    on Xbox One
  5. DarthRaitu Win User

midnight club los angeles backward compatible

Bonjour Thomas

I have undertaken a quick google search of this, have you ensured that all of the following requirements are met?

Question: Which version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles is available for backward compatible play on Xbox One?

Answer: The disc version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles, the disc version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Complete Edition, as well as the digital version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles on Xbox 360 will all
    enable access to Midnight Club: Los Angeles for backward compatible play and include all previously available downloadable content.

It could be that the disc version of the game you have is not the correct one - however, I'm unsure why the digital version would be unavailable in your area. Perhaps reach out to Rockstar and see if they have any restrictions
    on it being available in France?
  6. LuffyZolo9607 Win User

Xbox store

Xbox 360 version of Midnight club LA
Thema:

1. Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Midnight club buyable

2. Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S.: Hello Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S: PAL Europe. - Re-downloading a game bought in 2013 from purchase history of Xbox 360 S. + Every...
  3. Why does Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition NOT show a price when I select see price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition NOT show a price when I select see price?: I've downloaded several backward compatible games before from them being free with gold so I know in the game's store page there isn't a price listed right away like current games... you have to...
  4. Xbox one not registering midnight club la Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one not registering midnight club la Xbox 360: Just received a renewed midnight club la on disc through amazon and it won’t register the disc at all - no sign of installation, no error message, nothing happens at all. Regular Xbox one games...
  5. Midnight Club Complete South Central

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Complete South Central: Hi im led to believe that midnight club la complete includes everything including south central and i was just wondering how do i access south central how do i play it? Thanks....
  6. DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT...: Trying to decide if I should buy PS4 or Xbox, I would only buy xbox for this game: Midnight club LA, I need to know for sure if it is still playable please. Does someone has xbox one s to try the...
  7. why is the price hidden? Midnight Club L.A.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the price hidden? Midnight Club L.A.: For quite some time I have been looking at offers in the microsoft store on xbox one, but some games have their hidden price, it does not appear. I want to know the price of Midnight Club L.A...
  8. game download region - Midnight club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game download region - Midnight club: Hi, Tried downloaded midnight club LA but it says it is not offered in my region. Is there a way around this? Seems odd it is not available in US. 42fe4134-25a8-4486-92f2-729770760b7b
  9. Problem with purchasing Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with purchasing Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition: I'm trying to purchase Midnight Club Los Angeles on my Xbox One in the Microsoft store and it says that I am out of region I tried to restart the game but it still gave me the same answer. How...
  10. Midnight Club Los Angeles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles: Is midnight club los angeles backwards compatible through the physical disc? The digital version can’t be bought but I am hearing that the physical disc still works?...