Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one

Discus and support Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to get back into the game no copies are currently in my area, currently it cant be bought in Canada why is that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SecondStudent19, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one

Wanting to get back into the game no copies are currently in my area, currently it cant be bought in Canada why is that?

:)

SecondStudent19, Aug 27, 2019
  2. SluggieYT Win User

Its a problem about your region i think
  3. Smwutches Win User

The game was delisted due to an issue with the digital copy.
  4. DarthRaitu Win User

midnight club los angeles backward compatible

Bonjour Thomas

I have undertaken a quick google search of this, have you ensured that all of the following requirements are met?

Question: Which version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles is available for backward compatible play on Xbox One?

Answer: The disc version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles, the disc version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Complete Edition, as well as the digital version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles on Xbox 360 will all
    enable access to Midnight Club: Los Angeles for backward compatible play and include all previously available downloadable content.

It could be that the disc version of the game you have is not the correct one - however, I'm unsure why the digital version would be unavailable in your area. Perhaps reach out to Rockstar and see if they have any restrictions
    on it being available in France?
  5. LuffyZolo9607 Win User

Xbox store

Xbox 360 version of Midnight club LA
  6. KillaRh1no Win User

First Game

Og xbox and it were midnight club i think
Thema:

1. Midnight club not buyable on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Midnight club buyable

2. Midnight Club Los Angeles stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles stuttering: I am currently on Public build and having issues with Midnight Club Los Angeles. If MCLA is launched first on the console, it runs flawlessly, but if, for example, I run any game, close it then...
  3. Midnight Club Los Angeles ( xbox one )

in XBoX Accessibility
    Midnight Club Los Angeles ( xbox one ): I really want to play Midnight Club LA its my favorite game and i dont have a 360 anymore so when i saw midnight club on the microsoft store i immediatly went on amazon and bought a xbox one S no...
  4. Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues: I am sure I have previously bought Midnight club LA on 360. I decided that I would try and buy it on my One anyway and when I tried to on the marketplace there is no price to see and when I try to...
  5. Buying Midnight Club LA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Midnight Club LA: So today i wanted to buy one of the games i truly miss, Midnight Club LA. It’s backwards compatible and has been for awhile and I’m just noticing lol. But anyways, i click see price and then...
  6. Midnight club; LA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club; LA: Hello im trying to download midnight club la and this offer is not vaild in your region pops up. Can you please tell me why this is happening. I live in america so in confused....
  7. Achievements not unlocking (Midnight Club: Los Angeles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking (Midnight Club: Los Angeles): I'm unable to unlock any achievements in Midnight Club: Los Angeles. It has been like this since 2017 and this is only this game that does this. The three achievements I should've unlocked are...
  8. Não consigo comprar o midnight club para o Xbox One pela retrocompatibilidade (Não consigo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar o midnight club para o Xbox One pela retrocompatibilidade (Não consigo...: Estou tentando comprar o midnight club Los Angeles prlo serviço de retrocompatibilidade do xbox one e simplesmente fala que a oferta não esta disponível na minha região, mesmo falando no site e na...
  9. Midnight club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club: Anyone else sees midnight club la not available in the stores? On the xbox one I mean oh and I found alot of threads about the game being glitched like an error and I think someone should do...
  10. Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition Backwards compatibility error 0x8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition Backwards compatibility error 0x8082000c: I have a problem with Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition on Xbox one. When i want start a game i got error - this game isn't playable here (0x8082000c). Before game worked....