Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S

Discus and support Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got my series s console that included the fornite and rocket league bundle, and I went to look at the included with this console section. It said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KasonCole, May 19, 2022.

1. KasonCole
    KasonCole Guest

So I got my series s console that included the fornite and rocket league bundle, and I went to look at the included with this console section. It said you can share that with other accounts so long as you set that xbox as your home xbox. I ran into this problem earlier on, it went only to my dad's account. I don't know why. My xbox is set as his home xbox, and according to what the text said I should have all of the packs on my account too. I got the problem resolved with epic and just had them put it onto my fortnite account and took it off of his. But with rocket league I am not sure. I would like to have the pack on my account and not my dad's. He doesn't play at all. I play rocket league now, and at first I didn't which is why I didn't reach out. What do I do is there something I am missing regarding how the included with this xbox thing works. Is it too late to get the rocket league bundle on my account and not my dads. I got the xbox christmas of 2021 if you were wondering.

:)

KasonCole, May 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I will going to mark this as resolved and thank you for reaching us today here in Microsoft Xbox Community and this is Josef. Have a great day to you and your family as well and keep safe.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A pleasure Kason, I hope Rocket League support can assist you further with this one as soon as possible!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today KasonCole

Rocket league rewards was already redeemed on your dads account?

If yes, you may need to reach Rocket league support for this one to see if they can transfer the bundle to your account
  5. MooPaine Win User

Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack

Hi, thank you for the reply, it looked like it was going to work but didn’t and when I tried again it did the same as before and kicked me back to the account menu.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Press the Xbox guide button to open the guide.

- Select Settings > All settings > Account.

- In Account, select Included with this Xbox.

If that doesn't work. I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.
Thema:

1. Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Midnight Drive Pack

2. Fortnite Midnight Drive Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Midnight Drive Pack: My bro claimed both offers b4 he gave me the xbox, and I didn't care about the offers till now lol is there any other way for another account to claim it on the same console? I did the setup my...
  3. Fortnite midnight drive pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite midnight drive pack: Fortnite midnight drive pack doesn’t show in game after claim but rocket league did. 85e04585-dd6f-44d7-835f-1fd75f0fce92
  4. Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack: Hi, when I go onto claim the midnight drive pack included with my Xbox it’s just kicking me back to the settings - account page. How do I claim it? Do I need to reset the console? TIA...
  5. can't clam midnight drive rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't clam midnight drive rocket league: I have the 1000 credits you get from the bundle but i do not have the boost car or wheels 106a50a4-3f2c-4acf-b173-3258781d0cc5
  6. Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S - Download content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S - Download content not appearing.: I recently purchases Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S, and when I go to my digital offers, it shows it has been claimed for both games, Fortnite and Rocket League. This both on the list on the...
  7. Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

in XBoX on Windows
    Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming: I just set up my Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S, and whenever I go to my digital offers, it shows it has been claimed for both games, Fortnite and Rocket League. Whenever I open the games,...
  8. Midnight Club Los Angeles game, does not work on my computer !!!!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles game, does not work on my computer !!!!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟: Hello, I want to solve how to fix the problem of this game that does not work on my PC, the game is Xbox 360 version I downloaded it from the Microsoft website and then the Rockstar Games...
  9. Midnight Club Los Angeles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles: Having an issue with MCLA where when the game begins it zooms out to show LA but takes forever to load to the car in garage parking lot to play. Same problem when you leave the garage, it takes...
  10. Sea of Thieves Game Drive special edition Midnight Blunderbuss code already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves Game Drive special edition Midnight Blunderbuss code already redeemed: Hi, I have purchased a Seagate Game Drive Special Edition Midnight Blunderbuss pack and redeemed the code. My account says installed but I can not see it in the download queue or work out how to...