Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

Discus and support Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If I’m correct, it typically requires a forced shutdown. Or pulling the power cord? Why was it designed like that? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

If I’m correct, it typically requires a forced shutdown. Or pulling the power cord? Why was it designed like that?

submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Feb 20, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox free gift card

This isn’t the place to ask for a free code for gold. Not sure any place is.
  3. Mikewarrior Win User

Internet Connection NOT required for Next Xbox.

Now I need to ask... Why did it take Microsoft so long to say something in the first place? Were they considering it? Will they implement it later with a software patch?

Either way this is good news.
  4. Delta4 SJ Win User

XB1 reboots when I click on Apps and Games tile

The hard reboot clears the memory cache so that's why it take a time reloading. Might just be a glitch with the software. Expect some updates.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Now that you share with us your Windows version 1809, that is a September 2018, is clear why software ask for a May 2019 update, but at the moment the latest build is September 2019. I hope this is a usefull info for you.
  6. Aboud Saib Win User

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

Thanks alot ,

but i have changed the region i can see the game with 19,99 €.

the problem isn’t about the region i think .

the problem that it tolds me to pay for the game it does’t recognize that this is a free game this month that’s why it ask me to add a way for payment .
Thema:

Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

1. Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache? - Similar Threads - Might place ask

2. My Xbox might have been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox might have been hacked?: Hi, around a month ago i had to change my password due to the current one being “incorrect” every time i tried to enter it. Then just two days ago the same issue happened. I had written the...
  3. Having issues with Network Connectivity, Xbox one might be broken permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Network Connectivity, Xbox one might be broken permanently?: Hey all, last night I tried to log on as normal but it wouldn't connect to the wifi. The steps I took last night were as follows: 1) I tested the network connection 2) I restarted the router...
  4. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  5. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  6. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears “check the instructions that came with your...
  7. NTBSS: Master Character Training Pack - Might Guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTBSS: Master Character Training Pack - Might Guy: is this a part of the season pass 2 as I can not install it on my xbox 1x. 892d13bc-3bcd-4c85-acba-bd0cc4c43090
  8. This game might not be playable

in XBoX on Consoles
    This game might not be playable: Hello, all. I'm encountering an error when I try to play The Witcher 2 on Xbox One. Every time I load the game, I get a message saying "This game might not be playable yet". I have searched the...
  9. Your console is slow? It might need a factory reset

in XboX Insiders
    Your console is slow? It might need a factory reset: As background I had installed around 1300 games across 2 HDD and one SSD, I own a Xbox One X. I been experiencing in the last few weeks how the overall performance of the console was decreasing,...
  10. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]