Migrate archives between different accounts

Discus and support Migrate archives between different accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first got this console, I used a family account because I was not old enough. There are a lot of precious game archives on this account, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 星淵, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 星淵
    星淵 Guest

When I first got this console, I used a family account because I was not old enough. There are a lot of precious game archives on this account, and I used to work hard to get them through.
    Now I have created a new account and want to be able to migrate all the game data from the old account to the new account.

Sincerely seek answers from everyone.

:)

星淵, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Karen Mac Win User

That's really too bad - as time goes on more people will want this and it would be a great feature to be able to merge an old and a new account.
  4. kRevali Win User

That is not possible, if you have access to the old account you can change the email associated with it and change the type of account but if not I'm sorry but you can't transfer data between accounts.
  5. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, you can't transfer save files between accounts.
  6. WPAK Win User

Account migration from Sweden to Finland

Thema:

1. Migrate archives between different accounts - Similar Threads - Migrate archives between

2. Account migration to China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account migration to China: Hi, I recently brought my Xbox back with me to China (I'm originally from the UK, just working here now) I saw that you could migrate your account and chose to do so use the live account migration...
  3. Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?: Son's older Xbox One Slim disc drive is acting up. Sometimes the games are not recognized. So we do the reboot method and then the games are recognized sometimes. If I got my son the newer Xbox...
  4. XBOX - Migração de conta de um email para outro [Mod translation-XBOX - Account Migration...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Migração de conta de um email para outro [Mod translation-XBOX - Account Migration...: I would like to transfer all content of an XBox account (associated with an email account) to another XBox account (associated with other email account). Is it possible?...
  5. External Hard Drives and Game Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    External Hard Drives and Game Migration: There seems to be some big issues with the use of external drives and game migration for Xbox (beta). I use an external Hard drive to store all of my games so I can easily move it between...
  6. Migrate xbox gamertag to different microsoft account

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate xbox gamertag to different microsoft account: Account 1 - Has all of my Office accounts, Onedrive data etc... Account 2 - Has a xbox gamertag I've used since xbox live first launched I can't give up either account but its frustrating having...
  7. Purchases migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases migration: Good morning everyone, I have bought an Xbox One S a couple of months ago, and I have logged in with my current Microsoft account I also have an Xbox 360 which has connected an old account with...
  8. Migrate xbox gamertag to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrate xbox gamertag to different microsoft account: Account 1 - Has all of my Office accounts, Onedrive data etc... Account 2 - Has a xbox gamertag I've used since xbox live first launched I can't give up either account but its frustrating having...
  9. Migrate purchase to another account

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrate purchase to another account: So recently i bought ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but i can't understand why but i need to migrate my purchase from one account to another so it can work. Can that be possible?...
  10. How do you migrate your Xbox Account to another region and how do you check your current...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you migrate your Xbox Account to another region and how do you check your current...: Recently, I've tried to change my Xbox Account region to the one I am currently living in. I've found an article on that subject:...