Migrate archives between different accounts

Discus and support Migrate archives between different accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first got this console, I used a family account because I was not old enough. There are a lot of precious game archives on this account, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 星淵, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 星淵
    星淵 Guest

When I first got this console, I used a family account because I was not old enough. There are a lot of precious game archives on this account, and I used to work hard to get them through.
    Now I have created a new account and want to be able to migrate all the game data from the old account to the new account.

Sincerely seek answers from everyone.

:)

星淵, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Karen Mac Win User

That's really too bad - as time goes on more people will want this and it would be a great feature to be able to merge an old and a new account.
  4. kRevali Win User

That is not possible, if you have access to the old account you can change the email associated with it and change the type of account but if not I'm sorry but you can't transfer data between accounts.
  5. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, you can't transfer save files between accounts.
  6. WPAK Win User

Account migration from Sweden to Finland

Thema:

1. Migrate archives between different accounts - Similar Threads - Migrate archives between

2. CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE...: Bonjour, Je possède des carte gratter pour mes abonnements Xbox live gold. Avec l'offre de convertir les live gold en game pass en cas de souscription, j'ai voulu utiliser une de mes cartes 12...
  3. Warframe Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warframe Account Migration: I've invested a lot of time in Warframe in Xbox and a fair amount of money as well. Since i'm going abroad i can no longer continue to play on this platform. I've asked members of the community...
  4. Migrating the game from microsoft store to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrating the game from microsoft store to another account: Hi! I wanted to migrate my game bought in microsoft store to another account, is this possible? 6a98868f-ca05-40e7-a3d5-571ef6b1765f
  5. Xbox One - migrate external drive contents to a larger drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - migrate external drive contents to a larger drive?: I currently have an external 500GB SSD hard drive connected to the USB port of my Xbox One X. There are a few games installed and from past experience I know that with all the updates it will take...
  6. Migrate Gamertag to another address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrate Gamertag to another address: My son's gamertag is linked to my hotmail address. He's an adult now & going to university. I want to move his gamertag to another email address. I'm advised by MS support that if I do this my...
  7. Migrating Microsoft Jigsaw for PC to new computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrating Microsoft Jigsaw for PC to new computer: Help please! I’m trying to migrate to a new computer – both are Windows 10. The old one is several years old and was updated to windows 10. I play Jigsaw, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Sudoku,...
  8. Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards: Bonjour, Voil il y a 15 ans j’ai créé un compte hotmail.com sur lequel j’ai greffé 3 services : Xbox live l’année Gamepass l’année Microsoft rewards Toutefois, j’avais opté pour une adresse...
  9. Unable to migrate Xbox 360 account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to migrate Xbox 360 account region: I am a Chinese Xbox One user and my Xbox 360 account region is China by default. Since Xbox 360 was never sold in China, there is no such 360 region as China. As a result, I cannot buy backward...
  10. Migration of licenses without Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migration of licenses without Xbox Live account: Hi, there. I recently bouhgt a second hand xbox 360 Slim with a few digital games in it. I know the licenses for the games are in the console so I can play offline the games, even if I change...