migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

Discus and support migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account but I accidentally migrated it to the wrong account (this one) and its caused a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SapphireBordewick, May 22, 2022.

1. migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account but I accidentally migrated it to the wrong account (this one) and its caused a HUGE problem and now I cannot play Minecraft. Can you migrate it to the correct account?

:)

SapphireBordewick, May 22, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, SapphierBordewick! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with Minecraft's migration process.

If you accidentally migrated to the wrong Microsoft account, then I'd suggest contacting Minecraft's support team so they can review your account. You can do this through the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

Source:

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ - ( https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44... )

I hope this helps!
  3. Big Otis 24 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

need help when i first got my 360 i put in the wrong email on it so now i have the xbox one since the email is wrong i cant get on it and its my good acc
  4. iShadowy Figure Win User

black ops 2 can't download

oh.. what now? i cant migrate my account back in Greece now.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How can I unlink a microsoft account from a mojang account

I migrated my account to microsoft in to the wrong microsft account how can i remove it
    You cant

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4403181904525-How-to-Migrate-Your-Mojang-Account-to-a-Microsoft-Account

WARNING: ONCE YOU MIGRATE YOUR ACCOUNT THIS ACTION CAN NOT BE UNDONE. ENSURE YOU ARE MIGRATING TO THE CORRECT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BEFORE COMPLETING THE MIGRATION.
  6. JosiahA'Fortieri Win User

Can't sign into Minecraft Java since migration

Yes i did everything you advise them to but even though i linked it and migrated it its trying to make me buy the game again and idky I owned the game before the migration and now i cant play it bc of the fact its saying I don't own it
Thema:

1. migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play - Similar Threads - migrated wrong email

2. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  3. Migrated Mojang account to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated Mojang account to wrong microsoft account: Is there a way to unlink the mojang account from the original microsoft account and link it to a new one? I don't want to have to buy minecraft again. 1dfce863-fd88-468e-9c1c-a6a47b73890e
  4. I migrated my Minecraft account to the wrong Microsoft account. Is there really nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account to the wrong Microsoft account. Is there really nothing...: I was in a rush to migrate my account because if i didn't then it would be deleted. I was using my mom's email to login ever since I got the game because it was in 2012 or something like that and...
  5. Minecraft migration gone wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration gone wrong: I tried to migrate to microsoft as directed and now my Java is completely gone. I already had a microsoft/xbox account. It says I don't own java anymore when I have years of playing/paying for...
  6. Migrated mojang account to wrong xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated mojang account to wrong xbox account: So i have accidentally migrated my Mojang account to the wrong Xbox account, i was ment to migrate to the one with all my friends and achievements but this one isent that one. Any help is...
  7. I typed in my Email wrong when migrating. Can't play on servers anymore!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I typed in my Email wrong when migrating. Can't play on servers anymore!: Hi! As you can probably tell by the subject I put in the wrong Email! I remember seeing somewhere on the Minecraft help centre saying I could change the Email if I no longer had access to it! (I...
  8. Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...: Tried to put all the info in the subject line. So, Minecraft stopped working on a older MacBook Pro (but more then enough hardware to run MC) last week. Have spent a week troubleshooting, did a...
  9. Minecraft Migration wrong email used

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration wrong email used: Hello, recently I migrated my minecraft account to my microsoft account, but the email of the microsoft account and the minecraft account are both different, so because of that, I cannot log in to...
  10. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...