Migrating lobby, host has left game but in fact host has not left game

Discus and support Migrating lobby, host has left game but in fact host has not left game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Only happens in sniper elite 5 Xbox Migrating lobby/ host left game But host has not left how do I stop this happening I can’t stay in a full game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily brandD, May 29, 2022.

1. Emily brandD
    Emily brandD Guest

Only happens in sniper elite 5 Xbox

Migrating lobby/ host left game

But host has not left how do I stop this happening I can’t stay in a full game with my friends without this happening

:)

Emily brandD, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update Emily
    Would be nice check if your NAT type is open on your console. To do this go to Settings > Network > Network config, if there it says NAT moderate or strict you may need open some ports on your router:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them. Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.
  3. Emily brandD Win User

Well there you go it works fine on my data so how do I change my wifi to make it work
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Emily

May I know if you already try using another wifi network and test how it goes?
    (Sharing mobile data via Hotspot and connect your console to it can help)
  5. Emily brandD Win User

So I have contacted my internet provider they say it’s all good there end nothing more they can do

My nat is open I don’t know what else to do
  6. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

Why is host given to players not in parties?

Lol ever start new match and spawn Into a host migration? Lol no timer map loads bam host migration then the game starts and noone has left so what gives? Lol
Thema:

1. Migrating lobby, host has left game but in fact host has not left game - Similar Threads - Migrating lobby host

2. Microsoft does not recognize my email as a Microsoft account after I migrated my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft does not recognize my email as a Microsoft account after I migrated my account.: When I try to login to the Minecraft website via Mojang account, it tells me the email was migrated to a Microsoft account. When I try to log in using Microsoft login, it tells me the email is not...
  3. Migrated mojang account to microsoft, but only old XBOX account shows up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated mojang account to microsoft, but only old XBOX account shows up.: I just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but when I logged in, only the previous XBOX account that I guess shares the same Microsoft email showed up. It says I haven't bought...
  4. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...: title says it. i may have misspelled my m email while migrating, how do i check if i did that. 1fc0b9d4-a905-465d-8295-a73d7ba64082
  5. An issue i have with the Minecraft Migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An issue i have with the Minecraft Migration: So 2 years ago, I bought Minecraft for my Mac, and when i try to play it again, it says i have to migrate. My issue with that, is that once i have successfully migrated, it would only let me play...
  6. I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate: I bought minecraft from Microsoft and found that migrate is needed to play games on some servers. But because my account is already a microsoft account, I can't migrate to my account. How can I...
  7. Minecraft migration account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration account lost: Hello. Yeasterday i got a token logger on my pc. The guy deleted my microsoft account that i used on minecraft microsoft login. Is there any way i can recover my minecraft account back?...
  8. Minecraft Java account gone after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java account gone after migration: So awile ago I kinda just quit minecraft but the last thing I did was migrate my account to make sure that I could log into it whenever I returned. Recently I got the motivation to return so I...
  9. Minecraft Migration problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration problem: Mi Child tried to migrate his minecraft account it was linked to my email which was linked to another one of my kids microsoft accounts. how can he get the account moved from that microsoft...
  10. Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?: Before migrating my account, I had Java Edition on one account, and Bedrock on another. I can no longer log in to the account that had Java, meaning it must've been migrated. Now that I am trying...