Migrating my xbox live account...

Discus and support Migrating my xbox live account... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Rodrigo, in this monday (20), i tried to migrate my xbox live account () from the Xbox Live BR for the Xbox Live US, i completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DigorLiveBR, Jan 22, 2014.

1. DigorLiveBR
    DigorLiveBR Guest

Hello, my name is Rodrigo, in this monday (20), i tried to migrate my xbox live account () from the Xbox Live BR for the Xbox Live US, i completed the migration process, but my account in my xbox 360 appears as if I had still using Brazilian xbox
    live. If i try to migrate again to the Xbox Live US, the migration process give me a error, because i have to wait 3 months to try again the migration process. What do i do now?

:)

DigorLiveBR, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Monty Nine
    Monty Nine Guest
    Accounts ?

Silver gives access to live for free but no multiplayer. Pretty sure it will be all you need to migrate her account to the one

Monty Nine, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Post code problems

Hey there,

This normally indicates that your Xbox Live account isn't set to the region you're located in. To resolve this, let's start by migrating your region to the appropriate region with our Xbox
    Live Account Migration Tool
    . Be sure to read over what carries over and what won't before migrating!

Keep us posted.

Mister Beep, Jan 22, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there DigorLiveBR!

-

Did you change your console's locale as well? If not, go to your Settins>System Settings>Console>Language and Locale>and from there, you will see your console region. Be sure to change that to the US as well. Let us know if the helps any. ;-)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 22, 2014
  5. RoboShield Win User

Changing countries

K then, lets say i just do a random state and zip code and i enter my xbox live account code (u can get ur account migrated) and it gets migrated what will happen, will i still have xbox live membership?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I have 2 Email Accounts, both are microsoft accounts and both have xbox one accounts on it.

Hey there!

Once a Microsoft Account has a Gamertag associated to it, an Xbox Live Gamertag migration is not possible. Unfortunately in this case that means that your GMX email will not be able to migrate to your Gmail due to it already having an Xbox Live account tied
    to it. The target email must be created with out signing into Xbox.com or an Xbox console. For all information regarding migrating your Xbox Live account to a new email address, please check our

Change your Xbox Live account email
    address page.

Hope this helps!
  7. FreakRoach Win User

Region change, billing address, etc.

8. ChrisRIO75 Win User

Can't change my account region.

Hi!

1 - Yes, I'm living in Brazil.

2 - No.

3 - None of the conditions that prevent account migration are applicable in my case.

4 - My XBOX Gold membership is a regular membership with recurring payment (30 days).

Thanks. Waiting for my account to be migrated to Brazil.
  9. LivioLife1 Win User

Migration over 7 days already...

I migrate from the UK to the RU. In the caption to my account says "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer '. If i try to re-migration wrote:" There's a problem completing your move right now ".
Thema:

1. Migrating my xbox live account... - Similar Threads - Migrating live account

2. Migration of licenses without Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migration of licenses without Xbox Live account: Hi, there. I recently bouhgt a second hand xbox 360 Slim with a few digital games in it. I know the licenses for the games are in the console so I can play offline the games, even if I change...
  3. Unpaid reward credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards
    Unpaid reward credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  4. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  5. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  6. Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag: I've had many of my offline earned single player achievements games or run throughs finished before migrating my offline account to a live gamertag. I use a cellular mobile hotspot to connect to...
  7. Migrate to a new XBOX live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrate to a new XBOX live account: Can anyone help? I have 2 accounts, the first with a gmail.com login (old one been using for years). The second is a live.com login. I want to migrate all my settings and achievements from the...
  8. I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ...: I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any suggestion 64b51fad-4bfc-467c-a43a-eaed94a39050
  9. 90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...: I am trying to migrate back my xbox live account region to USA. I am not in USA but I need to migrate account to USA to be able to purchase and use Xbox Live Gold prepaid USA cards which my...
  10. I need to buy xbox live again but not sure if it will work since I migrated my account to a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to buy xbox live again but not sure if it will work since I migrated my account to a ...: I still have service of Xbox live from previous membership and it works good but ends in a couple of days. Please tell me if there is a way to make it work since I cant migrate back to United...