Military billing address

Discus and support Military billing address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Being in the military, Xbox doesn't have the option to input military addresses when putting in bank card information, most of my military buddies have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JakeAguilar, Feb 22, 2019.

1. JakeAguilar
    JakeAguilar Guest

Military billing address

Being in the military, Xbox doesn't have the option to input military addresses when putting in bank card information, most of my military buddies have come across the same issue and I'm sure more, as a result we can't access some content on Xbox. Is
    there a way to get Xbox's attention on this subject, or what could I do?

:)

JakeAguilar, Feb 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Military billing address

Log in here and submit your suggestions and/or vote on others. https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  3. ngocphi Win User

Military billing address

Basically you have to contact billing support to enter afo or apo addresses

This doesnt fix xbox 360 downloads though thats a completely seperate issue
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Military billing address

Hi Jake,

I'm sorry to hear about this billing address issue. I was not aware that military billing addresses is not a option when adding payment methods. A good place to start is to head over to Xbox Ideas to the

Idea Drive Suggestion Box
    and post with what specifically from the address options is not available for you guys to choose. Then have your friends go and Vote on the post to gain some traction.

Then I recommend getting in contact with Xbox customer support so that maybe they can try updating your address for you:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

I hope this helps!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Guam billing info need help

Yes if you live in a BASE you must use the military address also the best people to talk to is billing via phone or chat for help with billing
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do I manage this error of "enter a valid credit card number"

have you checked with the provider if fraud protection has been enabled?

also is it a military base address? sometimes they don't go thru contact billing for further assistance :)

(they only address it over the phone with billing issues)
Thema:

Military billing address

1. Military billing address - Similar Threads - Military billing address

2. Boingo military network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boingo military network issues: Hey everyone. This is only for boingo military isp customers. So my probpem is i can not download anything. I can attempt to download something for hours and even overnight and ot would constantly...
  3. Xbox home switching for military

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switching for military: I am i. The military and travel allot instead of taking my 2 xboxs with my i take my external hard drives so when i visit family i switch my home xbox so me and my son can continue playing...
  4. Veterans or Military discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Veterans or Military discount: Hello-how can I get the veterans or military discount? 926b6373-5c5b-460a-beb4-9539d2dedb7d
  5. Military Discounts?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Military Discounts?: I remember reading something somewhere that Microsoft gives a 10 percent discount at their stores. I usually buy my games from the xbox MS Store app. Is there a way for me to register my account...
  6. Is Police/Military related posts on Xbox against the Code of Conduct?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Police/Military related posts on Xbox against the Code of Conduct?: I need to post this question, because I keep getting notices or hear stories of people getting enforcement actions taken against them for posting these kinds of posts, with no fitting reason for...
  7. Billing Support to US military stationed overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing Support to US military stationed overseas: Military personnel stationed overseas have a physical US address that uses either FPO (Fleet Post Office) or APO (Army/Air Force Post Office) for a city and states that are generally AE (armed...
  8. Overseas military address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overseas military address: I have tried every work-around i can with this. There is no longer a customer service number that actually lets me talk to a person. I have tried putting my new FPO (city), AP (state) and zip...
  9. Military AE address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Military AE address: I am trying to input my credit card to get money on my xbox one account. I am in the military and stationed over seas in Europe. I have an APO address but there is no option for this where I have...
  10. Military discount but not veteran police officers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Military discount but not veteran police officers: myself and very money other law enforcement officers are wonder why your company offers a military discount but not for law enforcement. I myself am a disabled veteran police officer of 13...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use military address as billing xbox

2. military billing address xbox