Military Discounts?

Discus and support Military Discounts? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I remember reading something somewhere that Microsoft gives a 10 percent discount at their stores. I usually buy my games from the xbox MS Store app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by l BLUE FALCON l, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. Military Discounts?

I remember reading something somewhere that Microsoft gives a 10 percent discount at their stores. I usually buy my games from the xbox MS Store app.

Is there a way for me to register my account so i can get the discount from the in-console app automaticly? If this isnt a thing i think this would be a great idea.

:)

l BLUE FALCON l, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  2. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Two questions: please be nice! :D

I think the confusion may be with the Total Military Strength vs. Effective Military Strength. If your military strength is above 4,000 you can see the "breathing Shepard" ending. Total Military strength is NOT what I was talking about.
  3. Moosecheese MJM Win User

Hey. Call of Duty idiots. There IS TDM in BF3.

I respect the services very much. Many members of my family are ex-military. I do have a problem with ex-military who think that just because they were in the military that they can't do anything wrong, or they won't admit an error. No, not just ex-military
    do that.
  4. Revive Society Win User

"Dinosaur Mode" Released in todays patch!!

Some truth you speak of, Military Games are Military.

There is no Comparisons, only War*
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

People complaining about Camping and IEDs have chosen the wrong game...

1st lets consider that the charter of the Call of Duty series has been loosely to create as hyper realistic as possible a military simulation.

The Call of Duty series has been loosely to create as hyper realistic as possible a military simulation.

a hyper realistic as possible a military simulation.

hahahaha
  6. ngocphi Win User

Getting error 80153410 when downloading CASE ZERO

Physically in the us mainland or a us military base or a territory? Like guam

If a us military base or territory then no some games will not recognize territories

and military bases connections are based on your host country
Thema:

Military Discounts?

1. Military Discounts? - Similar Threads - Military Discounts

2. Is Police/Military related posts on Xbox against the Code of Conduct?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Police/Military related posts on Xbox against the Code of Conduct?: I need to post this question, because I keep getting notices or hear stories of people getting enforcement actions taken against them for posting these kinds of posts, with no fitting reason for...
  3. Billing Support to US military stationed overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing Support to US military stationed overseas: Military personnel stationed overseas have a physical US address that uses either FPO (Fleet Post Office) or APO (Army/Air Force Post Office) for a city and states that are generally AE (armed...
  4. Overseas military address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overseas military address: I have tried every work-around i can with this. There is no longer a customer service number that actually lets me talk to a person. I have tried putting my new FPO (city), AP (state) and zip...
  5. Military AE address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Military AE address: I am trying to input my credit card to get money on my xbox one account. I am in the military and stationed over seas in Europe. I have an APO address but there is no option for this where I have...
  6. Military discount but not veteran police officers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Military discount but not veteran police officers: myself and very money other law enforcement officers are wonder why your company offers a military discount but not for law enforcement. I myself am a disabled veteran police officer of 13...
  7. "March or Die" - Club for mature gamers who like historical and military games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "March or Die" - Club for mature gamers who like historical and military games: Together we stand, divided we fall. This is a club for mature gamers who like historical and military games. Skill is not important, trying to do your best and not giving up is. This club is a...
  8. Military Sims

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Military Sims: Exhibit A Squad Sure Xbox has games like Call of Duty and such but the one thing it lacks completely is a military sim. It is such a huge genre of games not represented on xbox and I would love...
  9. Battlefield Xbox One S Military Green Controller Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Xbox One S Military Green Controller Help: Hello, I've had the Battlefield Xbox One S 1TB Bundle for almost 2 weeks now and recently noticed the Military Green controller is a lot louder than my old controller. This occurs whenever the...
  10. Military Vet...this may be a long shot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Military Vet...this may be a long shot: Good evening, This post may be a long shot but I tweeted to xboxsupport and tried to email but I couldnt find an email address for xbox support. I saw the new xbox one s military bundle with...