Mincraft BEDROC

Discus and support Mincraft BEDROC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour je suis sur la version de minecraft xbox one édition est sur le jeux il me demande de télécharger la nouvelle version gratuitement donc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trinity Trask, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Mincraft BEDROC

Bonjour je suis sur la version de minecraft xbox one édition est sur le jeux il me demande de télécharger la nouvelle version gratuitement donc Minecraft mes moi il me demande de payez 20€ et pour les autre joueur non j'ai essayé de rejoindre le programme
    Xbox insider mes pareil il me demande de payez et pas d'installez ceci est énervant

[Translation - Hello I'm on the version of minecraft xbox one edition is about the game he asks me to download the new version for free so Minecraft my me he asks me to pay 20 € and for the other player no I tried to join the program Xbox insider
    my like he asks me to pay and not install this is annoying]

:)

Trinity Trask, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mincraft BEDROC

Hi Trinity,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are attempting to play Minecraft with a friend online, if he has the latest version of Minecraft, you must purchase the upgrade to join his game. Since you two have different versions, Minecraft will continue to ask
    you to upgrade to the latest version so you may play together.

I hope this information helps.
  3. Trinity Trask Win User

Mincraft BEDROC

Good evening thank you for your answer so pk on minecraft xbox one edition he asks me to download the latest version for FREE and after he asks to pay $ 20: - |
  4. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

Custom skins?

[quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

--

This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.
  6. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

I think that mincraft should make it to were you can download other maps that are already built

its MIN ECRAFT not mincraft
Thema:

Mincraft BEDROC

1. Mincraft BEDROC - Similar Threads - Mincraft BEDROC

2. マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]: マインクラフトのrealmsのログインができない状況です。地形が作成中から画面が変わりません。ダウンロードして開こうとしても開きません。解決方法をご教授下さい。よろしくお願いします。 [Mod Translation-Minecraft realms can't log in. The screen does not change from the terrain being...
  3. disconnect mincraft from xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    disconnect mincraft from xbox live: how do i dissconnect minecraft from xbox i cant join servers or how do i change privacy settings i want to join dodocraft (but i cant) join it can you fix it 5458daa6-39dd-41fe-9639-80936426b04d
  4. How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?: How do I choose which layers of blocks I want on my superflats in the newest version of Minecraft? 71017de6-2d53-4e1e-88f4-1e4822e1f9a0
  5. Mincraft update problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mincraft update problem: Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i would understand if i didnt have the game....
  6. Xbox & mincraft bundle code redeemed on parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox & mincraft bundle code redeemed on parent account: I recently purchased Xbox One S + Minecraft Creators bundle for my kids and downloaded and installed it on my parent account for the children to play on their accounts However, while they are...
  7. Mincraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft: Hello. I bought the game on windows 10 for my son. But the computer broke down. On another computer where windows 7 could not be moved. Now bought xbox 360. How do I transfer it to the xbox. Or I...
  8. mincraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft for windows 10: hi, My son used to play Minecraft (paid version!!!!!!!!!) on my pc. now he has his own pc! how can I transfer this licence for his pc? 8b1a5715-3210-432b-bdd2-867fc399dfcc
  9. I want a mincraft aquatic update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a mincraft aquatic update.: I had bought a minecraft: xbox one edition about 2 weeks ago. When I got a game, I didn't know that wasn't the latest version of game. I thought that there was only one type of minecraft game...
  10. mincraft lan multiplayer privacy probs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft lan multiplayer privacy probs: my sis want me to play lan minecraft with her and my cousin. i tried to join to world but a messsesge poped up saying i need to permission to play. however i had to perssion to play b4 but now...