Mincraft cross-platform issue

Discus and support Mincraft cross-platform issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, so I'm trying to play minecraft with a friend on ps4 (I'm on xbox1) but I'm having trouble, from what I've seen you just need to enter a world,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Luna Afton, May 28, 2022.

1. Luna Afton
    Luna Afton Guest

Hi, so I'm trying to play minecraft with a friend on ps4 (I'm on xbox1) but I'm having trouble, from what I've seen you just need to enter a world, select invite to game and then select find cross-platform friends, yet when I hit invite to game, I only see my xbox friends and two options of add friend and send invites

:)

Luna Afton, May 28, 2022
  2. Luna Afton Win User

I'm unsure right now but I'll make sure to tell him, also it's not really that I dont think, when I search up how to invite cross-platform friends on google I get videos where they load a world and select invite to game where three options appear, the main one being invite cross-platform friends but that doesn't appear for me, so do I already need cross-platform friends for the option to appear or am I just screwed?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Luna

your PS4 friend already connected his PSN account to a Microsoft account?
    In that way you are going to be able to invite him
  4. Dominik Montes Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

On minecraft there will be a thing called the “Minecraft store” go to the mincraft store and search up “Texture Update pack” it will be free once you download it you can play cross platforms, servers arent up yet for PS4
  5. silentzypher Win User

Using XBL on XB1 AND 360.

The cross platform will be good. Its just the cross platform play at issue and if that will happen or not.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

cross platform issues

Hi Angela,

So to clarify do you have an adult account in the Family that you manage or do you only have child accounts that you manage?

You need to have an adult account to be able to change any privacy settings on a child account in the same family.

If the website is giving you trouble then I suggest trying to update the settings on the Xbox. Sign into the adult account and then go to Settings>Account>Family and then choose the account you want to manage.

Let us know if there are still issues trying to manage the child accounts.
Thema:

1. Mincraft cross-platform issue - Similar Threads - Mincraft cross platform

2. I can't log in to my microft account in the new mincraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my microft account in the new mincraft launcher: It has been a while that I had this issue but now that I have noticed that the summer I will have access to the Minecraft for windows edition and this error pops up. What should I do? Is it...
  3. Mincraft installer for Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft installer for Windows 11: Hello, I used to be a Mojang Minecraft player for years. I have just bought a new PC with Windows 11 and Minecraft told me to migrate to a Microsoft account, so I did. Now I cannot install...
  4. Mincraft Pocket Edition Payment Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft Pocket Edition Payment Transaction Error: I recently purchased the cheapest minecoin top up in Minecraft Pocket Edition and had been charged the right amount of credit thru Globe telecommunication billing and had already received their...
  5. Can't install Mincraft (win10) from launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Mincraft (win10) from launcher: All it says is "Error" in the loading bar. Doesn't try doesn't do anything Just ERROR. I am about to rip my hair out. fe0ee3bd-d198-45a0-bf60-ec44b63e66db
  6. Mincraft launcher help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft launcher help: Ive had the game since 2013 and with 1.18 out now i wanted to hop back in again. When i open the launcher is says" incompatible with launcher". So i try using the xbox app and that just promise me...
  7. mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft: ok so i dont own an xbox but i have a xbox account and i used a minecraft code that my friends digital xbox hadso im wondering can i play it on my HP laptop? Because when i try to download it says...
  8. Mincraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft: If you have an account for your playstation, do you need that same about email to login to a Microsoft account. I try many time to do a different email but it show that is it an error on...
  9. Mincraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft multiplayer: Its not letting me change my settings and i dont have a famlily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQhDFy03aQ 1fa0bf9b-af44-411d-b851-8c4d953f4e3d
  10. Playing cross platform Mincraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing cross platform Mincraft on PS4: We have set up a Microsoft account and when we try to log into Minecraft using our Microsoft account we get this message: Failed to log in Please sign in with your previously connected...