Mincraft new update is not letting me play multiplayer games

Discus and support Mincraft new update is not letting me play multiplayer games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on windows ten and when I join a multiplayer game it either the whole game crashes when i join an external server or it lags the little things.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jus_Jaiii, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Jus_Jaiii
    Jus_Jaiii Guest

I play on windows ten and when I join a multiplayer game it either the whole game crashes when i join an external server or it lags the little things. Please someone tell me its not just me.

:)

Jus_Jaiii, Apr 7, 2021
  2. bullcat86 Win User

Minecraft 360 Friends wanted!!!!!

Add me and let's play mincraft!

-
  3. ddaazzkk Win User

Gamers in their 20s looking to add friends?!?

hey guys just new to mincraft and would like to help people out add me if u like bt msg me n let me know uv added me for minecraft thnks :) happy gaming
  4. rockanthem23 Win User

Looking for Minecraft/Halo4 custom players.

I will add you when I next go on, Xbox is new to me so I go on minecraft almost every day, I'm 14 coming up 15 next month, I have mic too and I need more friends to play mincraft multiplayer too, feel free to add me if you want
  5. USM CHAOS Win User

Looking for mature players

if interested im 29 I don't play ghosts but I do play the older cods, battlefield 4 mincraft currently working on a huge castle for youtube. if interested let me know or send me a friends invite.
  6. CedricArsenault Win User

FREE Minecraft Halloween texture pack...

everyone who plays mincraft on xbox one please add me
Thema:

1. Mincraft new update is not letting me play multiplayer games - Similar Threads - Mincraft update letting

2. Mincraft word corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft word corrupted: So my mincraft world corrupted when my ps4 power went off.When i logged back in mincraft my world was corrupted .so i went back to my saved files in my ps4 i couldnt find the world.My question was...
  3. Mincraft on Ipad wont connect to any server (ex, friends server, or minplex, or lifeboat.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft on Ipad wont connect to any server (ex, friends server, or minplex, or lifeboat.): Hi, so I had a Xbox account (on Ipad) that was working fine but I had to change my password so I did, but with that now when I try to join servers(ex, lifeboat, minplex...) or my friends it wont...
  4. How do i join a mincraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i join a mincraft realm: hi, I don't know what to do because I can't join my friend's realm so I go to aka.ms/MCmultiplayerHelp annd that says I have to go to account settings but I don't know how to get to the settings....
  5. My mincraft isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mincraft isnt working: I've been trying to start my minecraft for over an hour and its just not working. It will load all the way in and show me the menu but before i even see any options, it kicks me out and i have to...
  6. Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...: I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to join and click on show in store it says I have to buy it how do I do this submitted by /u/46hdkficubd...
  7. My son can't update Mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't update Mincraft: My son is no longer able to play Minecraft with friends who have updated their game. He tries to update in xbox insider hub and it says he is under 18 and can't update - I do not have age...
  8. Mincraft marketplace maps not updateing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft marketplace maps not updateing: Hello A number of my mincraft marketplace maps are not updateing I know they dont update automatrly(?) But no matter how much i press the update button nothing happends I cant replay them as it...
  9. Mincraft update problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mincraft update problem: Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i would understand if i didnt have the game....
  10. I want a mincraft aquatic update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a mincraft aquatic update.: I had bought a minecraft: xbox one edition about 2 weeks ago. When I got a game, I didn't know that wasn't the latest version of game. I thought that there was only one type of minecraft game...