mincraft pc/ps4

Discus and support mincraft pc/ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I went online to see what the system requirements were for Minecraft pc, and it said, "Xbox one". when it says, "Xbox one" does this mean that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. jeremiahmayo
    jeremiahmayo Guest

mincraft pc/ps4

so I went online to see what the system requirements were for Minecraft pc, and it said, "Xbox one".

when it says, "Xbox one" does this mean that Minecraft pc is playable on an Xbox one console?

on the topic of Minecraft, someone please give me a complete list of what Minecraft versions are still receiving updates and what platforms said versions can be played on.

also, I would like to know if the java or bedrock edition of Minecraft is better

Thank you

:)

jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

Hi jeremiahmayo,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. As our Ambassador has stated, Minecraft is available for different platforms and the version you purchase must be for the particular device/platform you wish to play on.

If you were browsing the Microsoft Store and looked at the listing for
    Minecraft
    (by itself) then you may have selected the version available on the Xbox One platform. If you'd like to play Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC (and be able to visit other worlds or realms) then I believe the version you would be interested in is the

Minecraft for Windows 10
    listing.

For further information on Minecraft & the different versions, here are a couple of great support articles that you may find handy:

Minecraft Overview

Minecraft updates and versions << contains info about the Better Together update

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

You may also find a wealth of information from Mojang themselves at
    the Official Minecraft website

I hope that this information helps you out!

Let us know if you have any further questions!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

Hello DuTexas,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you require support or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  4. Smwutches Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

The PC version of Minecraft will only work on the PC. The console versions will only run on the console they are made for.

All versions of Minecraft are still being updated except for the 360 version.

As far as which is better, it differs based on the person. Some people prefer the original (java) version and others like the updated version.
  5. DuTexasHomo Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

I would like to know why I cant log in my microsoft acc on my ps4 if im given the option it just says something has went wrong
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Ps4 mincraft

Hey there
    AnilJF

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get online gaming with others using your Microsoft Account. I can totally understand how this could be confusing for any new user. You should be able to manipulate your privacy settings
    by visiting and logging on to Xbox.com, selecting your little profile icon (usually in the top right), and selecting
    Privacy Settings.

Make sure that you set up everything so that you can participate and see other's creations and you should be good.

When you get the chance, give tweak those settings and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading.
Thema:

mincraft pc/ps4

1. mincraft pc/ps4 - Similar Threads - mincraft ps4

2. Mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft: Hello so my mincraft is certainly not working I would click on mincraft but it would take me to a red mojang logo and then the screen would go black then kick me out of the whole app? Please help...
  3. Mincraft crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft crashing!: Hello so mu mincraft is certainly not working I would click on mincraft but it would take me to a red mojang logo and then go black then kick me out of the whole app? Please help me thank you!...
  4. Adding someone on Xbox to Ps4 on Mincraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding someone on Xbox to Ps4 on Mincraft: How do I add someone on Mincraft 1.16 that plays on a PS4 when I play on an Xbox 1? 6c22ff18-1d99-4f07-b276-d0571ce85453
  5. My son can't update Mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't update Mincraft: My son is no longer able to play Minecraft with friends who have updated their game. He tries to update in xbox insider hub and it says he is under 18 and can't update - I do not have age...
  6. how to get a refound for mincraft for XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get a refound for mincraft for XBOX: Hello, I have purchesed Minecraft XBOX version from Microsoft store by mistake, instead of the Windows 10 version and didn't intall it yet. Unfortunatly, I cannot get a refound for that porches....
  7. Mincraft marketplace maps not updateing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft marketplace maps not updateing: Hello A number of my mincraft marketplace maps are not updateing I know they dont update automatrly(?) But no matter how much i press the update button nothing happends I cant replay them as it...
  8. Cant sign into Microsoft account on new ps4 mincraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into Microsoft account on new ps4 mincraft: Hi everyone when I try and sigh into the Microsoft account on my craft it is saying failed to login. eb3e2eff-425d-4ba5-9358-dce31bc16e52
  9. Ps4 mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 mincraft: What if i cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft acount is set up . Riview change your pravicy settings aka.ms/account. 184ae80d-8b46-481e-9972-4b35749e4e9c
  10. I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft: I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft because it says your Microsoft account is set up so you can't do online I have tried everything but it won't work please help thank you ....