mincraft pc/ps4

Discus and support mincraft pc/ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I went online to see what the system requirements were for Minecraft pc, and it said, "Xbox one". when it says, "Xbox one" does this mean that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. jeremiahmayo
    jeremiahmayo Guest

mincraft pc/ps4

so I went online to see what the system requirements were for Minecraft pc, and it said, "Xbox one".

when it says, "Xbox one" does this mean that Minecraft pc is playable on an Xbox one console?

on the topic of Minecraft, someone please give me a complete list of what Minecraft versions are still receiving updates and what platforms said versions can be played on.

also, I would like to know if the java or bedrock edition of Minecraft is better

Thank you

:)

jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

Hi jeremiahmayo,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. As our Ambassador has stated, Minecraft is available for different platforms and the version you purchase must be for the particular device/platform you wish to play on.

If you were browsing the Microsoft Store and looked at the listing for
    Minecraft
    (by itself) then you may have selected the version available on the Xbox One platform. If you'd like to play Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC (and be able to visit other worlds or realms) then I believe the version you would be interested in is the

Minecraft for Windows 10
    listing.

For further information on Minecraft & the different versions, here are a couple of great support articles that you may find handy:

Minecraft Overview

Minecraft updates and versions << contains info about the Better Together update

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

You may also find a wealth of information from Mojang themselves at
    the Official Minecraft website

I hope that this information helps you out!

Let us know if you have any further questions!
  3. Smwutches Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

The PC version of Minecraft will only work on the PC. The console versions will only run on the console they are made for.

All versions of Minecraft are still being updated except for the 360 version.

As far as which is better, it differs based on the person. Some people prefer the original (java) version and others like the updated version.
  4. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!
  5. yanos101 Win User

Custom skins?

you have to change your skin on the pc. log into your mincraft account change your skin, a couple of hours later i had the skin on the xbox. hope this helped
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

will minecraft ever have unlimited terrains or other new features in tu11

Thema:

mincraft pc/ps4

1. mincraft pc/ps4 - Similar Threads - mincraft ps4

2. マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]: マインクラフトのrealmsのログインができない状況です。地形が作成中から画面が変わりません。ダウンロードして開こうとしても開きません。解決方法をご教授下さい。よろしくお願いします。 [Mod Translation-Minecraft realms can't log in. The screen does not change from the terrain being...
  3. disconnect mincraft from xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    disconnect mincraft from xbox live: how do i dissconnect minecraft from xbox i cant join servers or how do i change privacy settings i want to join dodocraft (but i cant) join it can you fix it 5458daa6-39dd-41fe-9639-80936426b04d
  4. Mincraft BEDROC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft BEDROC: Bonjour je suis sur la version de minecraft xbox one édition est sur le jeux il me demande de télécharger la nouvelle version gratuitement donc Minecraft mes moi il me demande de payez 20€ et pour...
  5. How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?: How do I choose which layers of blocks I want on my superflats in the newest version of Minecraft? 71017de6-2d53-4e1e-88f4-1e4822e1f9a0
  6. Mincraft update problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mincraft update problem: Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i would understand if i didnt have the game....
  7. Xbox & mincraft bundle code redeemed on parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox & mincraft bundle code redeemed on parent account: I recently purchased Xbox One S + Minecraft Creators bundle for my kids and downloaded and installed it on my parent account for the children to play on their accounts However, while they are...
  8. Mincraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft: Hello. I bought the game on windows 10 for my son. But the computer broke down. On another computer where windows 7 could not be moved. Now bought xbox 360. How do I transfer it to the xbox. Or I...
  9. mincraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft for windows 10: hi, My son used to play Minecraft (paid version!!!!!!!!!) on my pc. now he has his own pc! how can I transfer this licence for his pc? 8b1a5715-3210-432b-bdd2-867fc399dfcc
  10. I want a mincraft aquatic update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a mincraft aquatic update.: I had bought a minecraft: xbox one edition about 2 weeks ago. When I got a game, I didn't know that wasn't the latest version of game. I thought that there was only one type of minecraft game...