Mincraft update problem

Discus and support Mincraft update problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MinorOregon657, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Mincraft update problem

Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i would understand if i didnt have the game. Could anyone help with this as ve tried searching on yt and mc
    forms and i cant seem to find out how i could get the new update

:)

MinorOregon657, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Mincraft update problem

Hi
    MinorOregon657

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately the free Better Together upgrade (Bedrock Edition) for owners of Minecraft Xbox One edition has passed. The deadline was January 30th, 2018. Here is a quote from

Mojang's Better Together Update FAQ
    for Xbox console users:

"Q: I own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc. Will I be able to get the Better Together Update for free?

A: If you own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and have played for at least 5 hours in the past 12 months or bought DLC, you’ll be able to upgrade to Minecraft for free, until January 30th 2018. If you haven’t played in the past 12 months, you can play
    five hours or purchase DLC before January 30th 2018 to unlock your upgrade."

I hope this helps!
  3. G Dog253 Win User

After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

I don't see why it would be a problem to make the map larger to add updated landscape. Mincraft on Xbox isn't very big plus the game has terrible graphics. Now think about games like Skyrim.... Way bigger than mincraft AND it has wonderful graphics. So is
    it really to much to ask for a bigger landscape? D:
  4. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

Custom skins?

[quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

--

This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.
  6. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

I think that mincraft should make it to were you can download other maps that are already built

its MIN ECRAFT not mincraft
Thema:

Mincraft update problem

1. Mincraft update problem - Similar Threads - Mincraft update problem

2. マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]: マインクラフトのrealmsのログインができない状況です。地形が作成中から画面が変わりません。ダウンロードして開こうとしても開きません。解決方法をご教授下さい。よろしくお願いします。 [Mod Translation-Minecraft realms can't log in. The screen does not change from the terrain being...
  3. disconnect mincraft from xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    disconnect mincraft from xbox live: how do i dissconnect minecraft from xbox i cant join servers or how do i change privacy settings i want to join dodocraft (but i cant) join it can you fix it 5458daa6-39dd-41fe-9639-80936426b04d
  4. Mincraft BEDROC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft BEDROC: Bonjour je suis sur la version de minecraft xbox one édition est sur le jeux il me demande de télécharger la nouvelle version gratuitement donc Minecraft mes moi il me demande de payez 20€ et pour...
  5. How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?: How do I choose which layers of blocks I want on my superflats in the newest version of Minecraft? 71017de6-2d53-4e1e-88f4-1e4822e1f9a0
  6. Xbox & mincraft bundle code redeemed on parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox & mincraft bundle code redeemed on parent account: I recently purchased Xbox One S + Minecraft Creators bundle for my kids and downloaded and installed it on my parent account for the children to play on their accounts However, while they are...
  7. Mincraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft: Hello. I bought the game on windows 10 for my son. But the computer broke down. On another computer where windows 7 could not be moved. Now bought xbox 360. How do I transfer it to the xbox. Or I...
  8. mincraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft for windows 10: hi, My son used to play Minecraft (paid version!!!!!!!!!) on my pc. now he has his own pc! how can I transfer this licence for his pc? 8b1a5715-3210-432b-bdd2-867fc399dfcc
  9. I want a mincraft aquatic update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a mincraft aquatic update.: I had bought a minecraft: xbox one edition about 2 weeks ago. When I got a game, I didn't know that wasn't the latest version of game. I thought that there was only one type of minecraft game...
  10. mincraft lan multiplayer privacy probs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft lan multiplayer privacy probs: my sis want me to play lan minecraft with her and my cousin. i tried to join to world but a messsesge poped up saying i need to permission to play. however i had to perssion to play b4 but now...