Mincraft word corrupted

Discus and support Mincraft word corrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my mincraft world corrupted when my ps4 power went off.When i logged back in mincraft my world was corrupted .so i went back to my saved files in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wizardcloth, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Wizardcloth
    Wizardcloth Guest

Mincraft word corrupted

So my mincraft world corrupted when my ps4 power went off.When i logged back in mincraft my world was corrupted .so i went back to my saved files in my ps4 i couldnt find the world.My question was how can i retrieve my world without the cloud in the ps4.

:)

Wizardcloth, Mar 5, 2021
  2. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!
  3. Ervoa Win User

I installed Minecraft Official but it appears beta

You probaly got mincraft beta you buy the Official mincraft so try to uninstall the beta version if you have it
  4. Grymm of Astora Win User

Custom skins?

[quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

--

This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.
  5. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

I think that mincraft should make it to were you can download other maps that are already built

its MIN ECRAFT not mincraft
  6. CUTT D Jr Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

gta call of duty and mincraft
Thema:

Mincraft word corrupted

1. Mincraft word corrupted - Similar Threads - Mincraft word corrupted

2. Mincraft new update is not letting me play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft new update is not letting me play multiplayer games: I play on windows ten and when I join a multiplayer game it either the whole game crashes when i join an external server or it lags the little things. Please someone tell me its not just me....
  3. Mincraft on Ipad wont connect to any server (ex, friends server, or minplex, or lifeboat.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft on Ipad wont connect to any server (ex, friends server, or minplex, or lifeboat.): Hi, so I had a Xbox account (on Ipad) that was working fine but I had to change my password so I did, but with that now when I try to join servers(ex, lifeboat, minplex...) or my friends it wont...
  4. How do i join a mincraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i join a mincraft realm: hi, I don't know what to do because I can't join my friend's realm so I go to aka.ms/MCmultiplayerHelp annd that says I have to go to account settings but I don't know how to get to the settings....
  5. My mincraft isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mincraft isnt working: I've been trying to start my minecraft for over an hour and its just not working. It will load all the way in and show me the menu but before i even see any options, it kicks me out and i have to...
  6. Playing cross platform Mincraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing cross platform Mincraft on PS4: We have set up a Microsoft account and when we try to log into Minecraft using our Microsoft account we get this message: Failed to log in Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. Do I need xbox live to play mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need xbox live to play mincraft?: Hi everyone,So I bin playing for not so long,and now I dont have xbox live And before I had xbox live and it worked perfectly,but now I cant play it Because I try to go on the game and it says I...
  8. Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...: I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to join and click on show in store it says I have to buy it how do I do this submitted by /u/46hdkficubd...
  9. Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up: Hi I just bought Mincraft Java edition for PC using Microsoft xbox account and cant play the game becouse it dosen shows up. Mojang support sends me to Microsoft support but I am having big...
  10. ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x: I have just upgraded from xbox one to xbox series x and have just tried putting my mincraft xbox one editon disc in the xbox series x but the console makes strange noises and doesn’t launch it...