Mincraft

Discus and support Mincraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for good builder to help build my minecraft city just add me and let's start building 7f8dcd4a-0e0f-4b48-a25d-941b999ebde8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRminecraft0408, May 13, 2015.

1. Mincraft

Looking for good builder to help build my minecraft city just add me and let's start building

:)

MRminecraft0408, May 13, 2015
  2. AZTECH Z17
    AZTECH Z17 Guest
    Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

AZTECH Z17, May 13, 2015
  3. Custom skins?

[quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

--

This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.

Grymm of Astora, May 13, 2015
  4. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

5. Grymm of Astora Win User

Custom skins?

[quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

--

This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.
  6. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

I think that mincraft should make it to were you can download other maps that are already built

its MIN ECRAFT not mincraft
  7. CUTT D Jr Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

gta call of duty and mincraft
  8. bullcat86 Win User

Minecraft 360 Friends wanted!!!!!

Add me and let's play mincraft!

-
Thema:

Mincraft

1. Mincraft - Similar Threads - Mincraft

2. how to get a refound for mincraft for XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get a refound for mincraft for XBOX: Hello, I have purchesed Minecraft XBOX version from Microsoft store by mistake, instead of the Windows 10 version and didn't intall it yet. Unfortunatly, I cannot get a refound for that porches....
  3. Mincraft marketplace maps not updateing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft marketplace maps not updateing: Hello A number of my mincraft marketplace maps are not updateing I know they dont update automatrly(?) But no matter how much i press the update button nothing happends I cant replay them as it...
  4. authorising online account for a childs mincraft microsoft xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    authorising online account for a childs mincraft microsoft xbox: Hi I am trying to set up my son to play Minecraft on line via Microsoft xbox. I have set up a family account, however when on the child's account we try to verify using the adult login: the...
  5. Mincraft dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft dlc: How do i get the dlc on the favorite pack disc how do i get the dlc on bedrock ccc001ab-45e6-4539-b958-feecffb5be7a
  6. why has my creative world on mincraft vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my creative world on mincraft vanished: I logged into my Xbox to find a creative world that I've been working on for months has vanished and I've tried resetting my xbox and uninstalling and 're installing the game and nothing is...
  7. Mincraft PC Bedrock Edition Adding Friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft PC Bedrock Edition Adding Friends: I have Minecraft PC Bedrock Edition and can't add friends. Does anyone know how to fix this so I can add friends? [img] fcce6c08-8fb4-46ed-938f-8514a9a5194d
  8. Mincraft codes for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft codes for windows 10: I've had Mincraft java since 2011 and i just found out on bedrock edition you can play with Xbox and mobile. I've been trying to get my code for bedrock but it just tells gives me an error....
  9. Cant sign into Microsoft account on new ps4 mincraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into Microsoft account on new ps4 mincraft: Hi everyone when I try and sigh into the Microsoft account on my craft it is saying failed to login. eb3e2eff-425d-4ba5-9358-dce31bc16e52
  10. mincraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    mincraft windows 10: minecraft does not want to connect to multiplayer game how do i fix this NAT type keeps saying strict or toredo is unable to qualify 9461837c-e780-4231-bc45-d531b68900ce