Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load

Discus and support Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased the DLC yesterday and my son played for about an hour. Today the DLC won't load. Old maps load fine, can create a new map without the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TriggerHappyYay, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load

Purchased the DLC yesterday and my son played for about an hour. Today the DLC won't load. Old maps load fine, can create a new map without the DLC pack and they create and work fine. Wasn't super expensive, but disappointing. Can see the resource pack listed,
    it shows no errors. Tried restarting the game and system. Can get the outfits from the DLC to work in old map on character.

:)

TriggerHappyYay, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load

1. Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology Mashup DLC won't load - Similar Threads - Mindcraft Egyptian Mythology

2. Mindcraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mindcraft: I have purchased Mindcraft windows 10 version 1.12.06. some time ago. I reinstalled it because it was not opening properly. When re-installing I received an updated version of 1.13.0.6. Now I...
  3. Mindcraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft windows 10: I have purchased Mindcraft windows 10 version 1.12.06. some time ago. I reinstalled it because it was not opening properly. When re-installing I received an updated version of 1.13.0.6. Now I...
  4. Mindcraft Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft Installation: The mindcraft installation stopped and now I get an error 0X800703ee. This error is not found on the help website. affff96e-1347-4de6-b7a0-a6fd46f82f8d
  5. the mindcraft app is missing and says we need to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the mindcraft app is missing and says we need to pay for it again: the mind craft app is missing and says we need to pay for it again b365716f-57e2-4bd9-bddd-9feff892d976
  6. Mindcraft in app purchase

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mindcraft in app purchase: I made an in app purchase today for the RockStar skin pack in minecraft - it said it went through but it did not add it to my minecraft skins - so I thought it did not actually purchase it so I...
  7. I never receivedmy $25 Microsoft Store Gift Code for the xbox 1 mindcraft bundle that I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never receivedmy $25 Microsoft Store Gift Code for the xbox 1 mindcraft bundle that I ...: When wil I receive $25 Microsoft Store Gift Code 1139e2f9-c6f4-4490-881d-82e54c0aab85
  8. Mindcraft Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft Issue: Hi My son is having an issue. He can't play the game. It is saying for us to try downloading the game again... Its a Disc, we didn't download it...What can i do to get it to start working...
  9. Mindcraft gamerpic Steve seems to have frozen mindcraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft gamerpic Steve seems to have frozen mindcraft: on 360, mindcraft freezes when opening it since the last Award of gamerpic Steve was added. Other profile can play mindcraft but did not accept the gamerpic. Can the gamerpic be deleted?...
  10. Xbox live not working for Mindcraft Story mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working for Mindcraft Story mode: I have connected and tested the connection to xbox live through the "Systems" menu item. However, when I play Mindcraft story mode I get the message "you need to be signed into xbox live to...