Mindcraft in app purchase

Discus and support Mindcraft in app purchase in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I made an in app purchase today for the RockStar skin pack in minecraft - it said it went through but it did not add it to my minecraft skins - so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cuteunicorn1099, May 16, 2019.

1. Mindcraft in app purchase

I made an in app purchase today for the RockStar skin pack in minecraft - it said it went through but it did not add it to my minecraft skins - so I thought it did not actually purchase it so I purchased it again... it said you already purchased this we
    will now restore your purchase.... I watched this screen think about doing that for about 10 minutes and finally had to stop the app and restart - I logged out and logged back in and still no skin - so I did it again, same thing happened. How do I get the
    skin that I paid for into the game? Restore purchase does NOT work in the app it just hangs. Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thanks

:)

Cuteunicorn1099, May 16, 2019
  2. EXO CHAMP 1 Win User

try restarting the game and or restart the console
  3. Cuteunicorn1099 Win User

It was on an iphone 6s, the only things I tried was repeatedly making the purchase (2 times) and restarting the phone, and logging out then logging into my microsoft account on that device. If the system was down then it could have been that - I went to
    my account using a computer and could not find the purchase, I will wait a couple days to see if the charge shows up on my credit card and try again - it was probably due to the shopping being down - it just hung so that seems like a classic symptom of that
    happening. Go ahead and close this if it is a ticket - If I have problems once the system is up I will post again.

Thank you for your response.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Cuteunicorn1099 thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

Before we start troubleshooting, we need a bit more information on this matter. What device is this happening on? Have any other troubleshooting steps been attempted? Let us know so we can iron this out.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Cuteunicorn1099,

Per your request, we will be locking this
    thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to
    create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello. The shopping and redeeming codes are currently down. (xbox live services are down.)

So, you may want to try again later, I´m sure you will have no problems with your purchases.
Thema:

1. Mindcraft in app purchase - Similar Threads - Mindcraft app purchase

2. Connecting to Xbox via Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting to Xbox via Xbox app: I have new surface go. Once all updates took place I could not connect to Xbox via Xbox app 8883d4ea-0813-400a-b534-f7bd4892d291
  3. I never receivedmy $25 Microsoft Store Gift Code for the xbox 1 mindcraft bundle that I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never receivedmy $25 Microsoft Store Gift Code for the xbox 1 mindcraft bundle that I ...: When wil I receive $25 Microsoft Store Gift Code 1139e2f9-c6f4-4490-881d-82e54c0aab85
  4. Mindcraft Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft Issue: Hi My son is having an issue. He can't play the game. It is saying for us to try downloading the game again... Its a Disc, we didn't download it...What can i do to get it to start working...
  5. Mindcraft gamerpic Steve seems to have frozen mindcraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft gamerpic Steve seems to have frozen mindcraft: on 360, mindcraft freezes when opening it since the last Award of gamerpic Steve was added. Other profile can play mindcraft but did not accept the gamerpic. Can the gamerpic be deleted?...
  6. Managing Mindcraft game without xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Managing Mindcraft game without xbox live: So if i'm understanding Mindcraft for Xbox One - you can play around in mindcraft but it's all on a "trail" basis unless you buy the Live Gold to save?? Is this correct? We are new to Xbox and...
  7. Mindcraft Multi-player problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft Multi-player problems: Cannot get my son's Xbox 360 to do split screen multi-player from disc off-line. We have an HDMI cable and resolution set to 1080p and tried changing to 720p but still no luck. When we try to...
  8. My son is 7 looking for mindcraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is 7 looking for mindcraft friends: My son is 7. Gamertag drdestructo24. I am going to friend some of your children for him. He is very polite and I can give him a mic if he needs one. -Marc 744bfedd-4c64-408b-a460-95772e91b952
  9. Xbox live not working for Mindcraft Story mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working for Mindcraft Story mode: I have connected and tested the connection to xbox live through the "Systems" menu item. However, when I play Mindcraft story mode I get the message "you need to be signed into xbox live to...
  10. Takes forever to start game and wont restart mindcraft or Halo at all after almost 30 minitues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes forever to start game and wont restart mindcraft or Halo at all after almost 30 minitues: Unit running very slow on start up takes for ever to open games?????????? Please help as we've only had this unit sense Christmas and only have 4 games on it we still have 68% of memory left...