Mine craft booklet

Discus and support Mine craft booklet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone knowbwerebi can get minecraft game booklet. Its for 360nversi8n. Thani e19622b1-5eec-4690-8949-27c93cff38f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neil0irnbri, Aug 15, 2014.

1. neil0irnbri
    neil0irnbri Guest

Mine craft booklet

Does anyone knowbwerebi can get minecraft game booklet. Its for 360nversi8n. Thani

:)

neil0irnbri, Aug 15, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.

Eggnogga, Aug 15, 2014
  3. JosephfromNC
    JosephfromNC Guest

Anyone still one the fence with this game, just to let you know that the latest update added some truly game changing additions...I dont get into the "vanilla" creative mode(s) but the added addition of new enemies and procedural terrain(s) is imo quite
    dramatic. Amazing to say the least...LETS GET CRAFTIN' !

JosephfromNC, Aug 15, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Mine craft booklet

Hi Neil

There are hardcover books like the official "Beginner's Handbook" here:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_3

Besides giving you the basic controls for all the different platforms, including the XBox 360, it also gives you the much more useful basic beginner's guide to playing "Minecraft".

Then there's online resources like the official Minecraft Wiki:

minecraft.gamepedia.com/Xbox_360_Edition

Here you can simply find the information online.

Finally, and probably the easiest and best way to learn Minecraft...

Buy the game and PLAY the Tutorial. This tells you how everything works, explaining the controls as you go along.

Hope that helps.

Az

Azrael008uk, Aug 15, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine craft booklet

Hi Neil

There are hardcover books like the official "Beginner's Handbook" here:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_3

Besides giving you the basic controls for all the different platforms, including the XBox 360, it also gives you the much more useful basic beginner's guide to playing "Minecraft".

Then there's online resources like the official Minecraft Wiki:

minecraft.gamepedia.com/Xbox_360_Edition

Here you can simply find the information online.

Finally, and probably the easiest and best way to learn Minecraft...

Buy the game and PLAY the Tutorial. This tells you how everything works, explaining the controls as you go along.

Hope that helps.

Az
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  8. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  9. Xeyle Win User

mine craft

Hey i will play and try and hunt you down like the hunting optic series ? if intrested add
Thema:

Mine craft booklet

1. Mine craft booklet - Similar Threads - Mine craft booklet

2. Mine craft Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft Xbox 360: how can i share my world's with others Online? I have an Xbox 360 right now... i know its old ...lol e50dfbfa-96fe-4dcc-8d2f-5b819200a42d
  3. Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...: Me and my friend are playing split screen and he accidentally logged into my account when he meant to log into his own. This then transferred his texture packs onto my account (which i did not...
  4. Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.: I’m really angry because for over a week now I’ve been trying to uninstall the minecraft beta and even when I do leave the beta via the Xbox insider hub and then re-install the game, it refuses to...
  5. Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings: hi, i recently signed into microsoft xbox minecraft. I need to change account settings to allow friend invites etc cd2c1c74-a560-46c3-b02a-738f793b9323
  6. Mine craft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft Xbox one edition: hi so i was gifted minecraft xbox one edition (pre better together update) and it was after the window to upgrade for free anyone know if i could somehow upgrade (if an employee of microsoft sees...
  7. Allow child to play Mine Craft with approved friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow child to play Mine Craft with approved friends.: I'm learning about Mine Craft and how to let my daughter play. From what I've read, it seems like I have an option to allow multiplayer and allow chat, or not at all. I'd like to let her play with...
  8. Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft: Hi, My child is playing Minecraft on his Android tablet but when trying to get friends on line to join it gives and an error: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...
  9. Mine craft world has gone on one Xbox but in another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft world has gone on one Xbox but in another: Hi my son plays minecraft on his xbox and all of a sudden yesterday his world has disappeared. My other son logged onto his profile on his xbox and its on there. He has since changed the name of...
  10. Mine craft on a switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft on a switch: So i used to not have an account on mine craft when i first started playing and when i added mine it did not say my proper screen name and all my purchases where gone and every thing just got...