Mine Craft friends

Discus and support Mine Craft friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my xbox for xmas . I need some friends please add me DefiantManger1 LongOsprey4135©live.com not sure what you should use. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DefiantManager1, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Mine Craft friends

I just got my xbox for xmas . I need some friends please add me DefiantManger1 LongOsprey4135©live.com not sure what you should use. thank you

:)

DefiantManager1, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Mine craft friends

hahahahaha really Isaac.

Vorraxx I am going to add you it will be good for you to see my world and I could use some help as I am sure you will need the same kind of help moving mountains in this game in the future. which I will return the favor if you help me.

Hope to hear from you soon. -Listed

Listed mia 510, Jan 1, 2014
  3. x0xleahx0x
    x0xleahx0x Guest
    Mine craft friend

Add me up, i play all the time!!!

x0xleahx0x, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Mine craft friends

hahahahaha really Isaac.

Vorraxx I am going to add you it will be good for you to see my world and I could use some help as I am sure you will need the same kind of help moving mountains in this game in the future. which I will return the favor if you help me.

Hope to hear from you soon. -Listed
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  8. Splasho mk X Win User

NEED MINE CRAFT FRIENDS!!!!!

erm whats your time zone like cause for me atm its 11:24am as I post this-or do you play at any hours? not to ask personal questions of course but its no good sending a friend request if Im never on when you are XD
Thema:

Mine Craft friends

1. Mine Craft friends - Similar Threads - Mine Craft friends

2. My son needs friends to play mine craft with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son needs friends to play mine craft with: Hey my son is 10 years old and he needs friends to play with on mine craft . He is very nice and mannered and always a good friend. My son uses my account but he is on most the time. Feel free to...
  3. Need Xbox 360 Mine Craft Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Xbox 360 Mine Craft Friends: Howdy, I just bought MC today and hoping some friends would like to play. Please send me a FR and let's have some fun. Josh c5575588-aa6c-438c-970c-eee8dcdd13a3
  4. Looking for friends to play mine craft with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play mine craft with: I am 24 and I need friends to play on mine craft survival or creative it doesn't matter... I play just about everyday oh and I'm a girl... 0719a102-c0e1-4d61-8e85-cdec0389fa55
  5. Mine craft Xbox One edition friends to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft Xbox One edition friends to play with: Hey everyone, I have very few friends that play minecraft and I would like to change that! If anyone wants to add me they can! We can play on my xbox generated world! Gamertag:...
  6. I need friends for mine craft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends for mine craft!: I have no idea how to play. add me and invite me please! GT: ffff5e99-065d-4717-a885-bc6dbe70974e
  7. Need FRIENDLY player for mine craft!! MATUREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need FRIENDLY player for mine craft!! MATUREE: Add me, then ill set up a time we can play Long term peeps please, gonna build some amazing stuff MATURE PLAYERS WITH MIC ONLY a3e7786b-8363-418c-9db7-7855ba05ff82
  8. Insomniac seeks mine craft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insomniac seeks mine craft friends: so I just got live gold and I'm looking for some people who are up at all hours of the night like me. Or if you just happen to be 10 hours behind me that's good too. I'm 22 but I like to keep it...
  9. need friends for mine craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends for mine craft: My 9 year old daughter and I play mine craft ( well I play and she watches) I think it would be fun to play with other people. I need a family friendly atmosphere I would like to find some...
  10. Looking for friends to play mine craft xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play mine craft xbox 360: Hey I'm looking for friends to play mine craft with. I prefer survival but I'm ok with free mode as well. Only willing to play with people who have mics and are at least 18. I'm also willing to...