Mine craft xbox one late night players 21+ y/o

Discus and support Mine craft xbox one late night players 21+ y/o in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for late night players. If you have a server or want to start new msg or inv me. I play mostly survival mode 04515a34-805f-40fa-8708-69ca4023b7cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXxBrutal69xXx, May 4, 2015.

1. Mine craft xbox one late night players 21+ y/o

Looking for late night players. If you have a server or want to start new msg or inv me. I play mostly survival mode

:)

xXxBrutal69xXx, May 4, 2015
  2. Xbox one mine craft players needed

i wanna play survival or even build on creative just hit me up gt have a mic thanks

Epic Reject97, May 4, 2015
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.

Eggnogga, May 4, 2015
  4. fatty mageee Win User

"Team-Player" Co-op for Borderlands 2

No o my friends have bl2 so I'm definitely looking for so good fellows to play with. I'm an every side mission before story mission kind of player. Not greedy. I'm 21 and looking for some team mates. I'm on in the morning and late night. Drop me a shout.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  8. KNOCKOUTD4D Win User

mine craft players wanted

Thema:

Mine craft xbox one late night players 21+ y/o

1. Mine craft xbox one late night players 21+ y/o - Similar Threads - Mine craft late

2. Mine craft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft Xbox one edition: hi so i was gifted minecraft xbox one edition (pre better together update) and it was after the window to upgrade for free anyone know if i could somehow upgrade (if an employee of microsoft sees...
  3. Allow child to play Mine Craft with approved friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow child to play Mine Craft with approved friends.: I'm learning about Mine Craft and how to let my daughter play. From what I've read, it seems like I have an option to allow multiplayer and allow chat, or not at all. I'd like to let her play with...
  4. Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft: Hi, My child is playing Minecraft on his Android tablet but when trying to get friends on line to join it gives and an error: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...
  5. Mine craft world has gone on one Xbox but in another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft world has gone on one Xbox but in another: Hi my son plays minecraft on his xbox and all of a sudden yesterday his world has disappeared. My other son logged onto his profile on his xbox and its on there. He has since changed the name of...
  6. Mine craft on a switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft on a switch: So i used to not have an account on mine craft when i first started playing and when i added mine it did not say my proper screen name and all my purchases where gone and every thing just got...
  7. Mine craft Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft Microsoft: I have just logged into my microsot account but when i go back into mine craft it tells me to sign up again. Please help. �� im not sure if this is in the right catagoery.....
  8. Not syncing data on mine-craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not syncing data on mine-craft: Photo attached of a message which keeps preventing my son from playing Mine craft on the Xbox. Is there a fix for repairing it? [img] cbb03cb5-4ad1-4d3e-adc9-f105388fcf32
  9. Signing into mine craft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into mine craft on PS4: I can’t sign in to my Microsoft account on mincraft on the PS4 but I can sign into Microsoft without trouble on any other device. Its been happening for over a week....
  10. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4: i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4 9608832b-5d7b-4429-9818-fafa1ee455dc