Minecaraft Xbox 360-Game ideas

Discus and support Minecaraft Xbox 360-Game ideas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have mutliple ideas in play now: CoD like survival area, which is enclosed. Skyblocks Survival I also have ideas that were in developement, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Knight Wolfe, May 6, 2015.

1. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest

I have mutliple ideas in play now:

CoD like survival area, which is enclosed.

Skyblocks Survival

I also have ideas that were in developement, but I scrapped:

Return to Earth (Survival where things made of iron were added, as supplies were sent to recolonize)

Bunker survival-After the Lights go out.(bunker survival, after events similar to After the Flash)

Any ideas for additions, or new ideas altogether?

:)

Knight Wolfe, May 6, 2015
  2. so i turned codes for minecraft that came with the game it saids i downloaded but i can't play it

I turned the codes in that came with my xbox one s for minecaraft on my games it shows I downloaded them but I can't play it shows on games I have one game world of tanks I downloaded but not the minecraft what am I doing wrong

sirknightjorge, May 6, 2015
  3. PES 2017 update in loop

Nobody any ideas?

How can I delete a downloaded game completely from XBOX 360?

DavemodeBegins, May 6, 2015
  4. Major Keebler Win User

Xbox 360 games not playable on the new console

Games coded for the PowerPC based Xbox 360 don't work on the x86 based Xbox One no. If you want to play your Xbox 360 games keep your Xbox 360. I know it's an odd idea to keep the console the games were designed for, but if you try I am sure you can come
    to terms with the idea...

Sorry for being snarky, I'm in a blunt mood.
  5. Gato Negro CRC Win User

Please Develop More Games for Kinect on Xbox One

360 games on xbox one is a great idea, Because Microsoft forgets family games and kids.
  6. RogerGomez Sr. Win User

What game must be released with the NEXT XBOX for you to buy an XBOX on the first day or so?

All ideas are great, but nothing beats a 100% backward compatibility for all Xbox, Xbox 360 games.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Xbox one may be backwords compatiable through the cloud

^^ You don't like Battlefield games, do you?

In the future if I want to play Xbox 360 games... I will play them on my Xbox 360. Zany idea, I know.
  8. 25ac016f-7728-4e8f-a Win User

[Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360

It's a good idea, it would be pretty good if it was Xbox Game Pass for Xbox 360, the games catalog is quite broad and it would be quite interesting
Thema:

1. Minecaraft Xbox 360-Game ideas - Similar Threads - Minecaraft 360 Game

2. Xbox 360 not connecting to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 not connecting to internet: Hey there people i am trying to connect my xbox 360 tobthe internet but when i do it goes from the Xbox 360 to the wifi then fails on the wifi to internet part and i am trying to figure it out...
  3. Atualização do sistema do Xbox 360[Translation - Xbox 360 system update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atualização do sistema do Xbox 360[Translation - Xbox 360 system update]: Não estou conseguindo atualizar o sistema esta dando erro [Translation - I'm not able to update the system is giving error] 8d85d875-edcd-4999-8498-6d69747a7604
  4. xbox 360 flashing red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 flashing red light: I have xbox 360 which is flashing red light and not starting but if I remove hdmi or avi cable then the green light is on means it is not turning red. I tried using new hdmi cable but still not...
  5. Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: I want to merge my offline xbox account to my online xbox live account i made my offline account before i made my xbox live account now i have game progress in my offline accoumt that i want on an...
  6. Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360: Hi I am currently playing Red Dead Redemption (1) on my Xbox One given the backwards compatibility for the Xbox 360 game. I fancied playing Red Dead Revolver and have read in several places...
  7. My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...: My XBOX 360 died, before I had the chance to send my data to the cloud. I don't have access to another XBOX 360 to perform the operation. Although, I was able to salvage the hard drive. Can I...
  8. XBOX 360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 S: Hi... I recently received as a left over the Battlefield 3 ( CO-OP and multiplayer version) . I have a Xbox 360 S, and it keeps telling me that " this gamer profile does not have access...
  9. 360 games

in XBoX on Mobile
    360 games: Hi my freinds get me banned as a joke all the time i know it looks like i'm making excuses but now i cant play any 360 games does anyone know what I can do? 977e2375-6656-49cc-b76c-48c985d2f03a
  10. Xbox 360 refund help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refund help: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game from the Xbox 360 marketplace and it did not work and I refunded it but it went to my Microsoft account instead of my credit card In which I paid for it What I...