Minecoin Gift Card Problem

Discus and support Minecoin Gift Card Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my two children each a pair of Minecoin gift cards for Christmas. For each child, I was able to redeem one of the gift cards on their child... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PCRamrod, Dec 27, 2020.

1. PCRamrod
    PCRamrod Guest

I got my two children each a pair of Minecoin gift cards for Christmas. For each child, I was able to redeem one of the gift cards on their child accounts. When I go to redeem the second gift card, I receive the error message below. I'm guessing because
    it sees that I redeemed the first gift card and it sees the second gift card as the same "item", it's not letting me add the points. Are there any workarounds for this?

Thanks.

Minecoin Gift Card Problem [​IMG]

:)

PCRamrod, Dec 27, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

how do i get a minecoin giftcard

Hello Azad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Minecoins. There is no way of gifting these from the Microsoft store. Personally have seen cards in retail stores for Minecoins. Your best option is to buy them a

gift card
    for amount you want to spend on Minecoins. Then the person you are buying the Minecoins for can purchase themselves.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DrabbestLearner Win User

Buy minecoins with account credit

It could be that the minecoins can not be bought with gift cards, only with a credit card A greeting!
  4. Moonpiy Win User

Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

Hello Habuchi,

If you would like to buy minecoins with a xbox gift card it would have to be on xbox. I’m not so sure there is way you could buy it from your phone, try getting a gift card for whatever playstore you have for your device.
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Minecraft

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.

You would go to the game in the Minecraft Marketplace. Or search for Minecraft in the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Minecoin Gift Card Problem - Similar Threads - Minecoin Gift Card

2. Missing 700 Minecoins - Class Action Lawsuit

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing 700 Minecoins - Class Action Lawsuit: If you have purchased the Windows 10 Minecraft Starter Pack and have not received your promised 700 minecoins, please contact *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with...
  3. Minecoin Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoin Gift Card: I redeemed a minecoin gift card to my daughter's Microsoft account, but can't figure out how to help her access the 3500 coin credit in her Windows 10 Minecraft world. Yeah, I'm a tech nube in...
  4. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...: OKAY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 MINECOINS I BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION FOR WINDOWS 10 26a13d5f-3436-42dc-8487-35ea55c56484
  5. Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins: I bought the Minecraft stater pack from the Windows store on my email account. It was for my son, who at the time did not have an email account, or an xbox account (he does now). He can see the...
  6. minecoins gift card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecoins gift card not working: When I try to put code in, it says not valid or already been redeemed 5e6a3431-eec2-44cd-8a65-6df79cd624ca
  7. Minecoins Glitched

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecoins Glitched: One of my friends bought us two minecoin cards off of Amazon. My other friend who was redeeming it could only redeem the first one, the second one said that it had already been redeemed but it was...
  8. Minecraft Minecoins not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins not working: I just bought some Minecraft Minecoins and it charged my account and everything like that perfectly fine but it did not give me the minecoins. Why? e831cd0a-7497-49fc-b7db-cd9e3cb43ffa
  9. Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?: Hello to whoever reading this, I am the “TheBozzKillar”, and you can friend me in Minecraft or Mineplex. Well, let’s jump in to the question, I wanted to ask that can you get Minecoins from Xbox...
  10. Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.: We are new to XBOX, got it for Christmas, along with a few gift cards. The kids got a $15 card- I followed the instructions on the back to redeem it. Ok, so i think it logged the credit into his...