Minecoins error Xbox

Discus and support Minecoins error Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i buy minecoins to buy a city it either says something about my connection or it doesnt do anything at all then it says something like doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LILKay, Sep 18, 2019.

1. LILKay
    LILKay Guest

Minecoins error Xbox

whenever i buy minecoins to buy a city it either says something about my connection or it doesnt do anything at all then it says something like doesnt work on the platform

:)

LILKay, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Jowster12 Win User

Minecoins error Xbox

Hello,

One thing you can try is, is Hard resetting your console.

Another thing you can do is go to https:.//support.xbox.com and get support there.

Hope I was able to help

-
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Although Minecoins are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, not the Microsoft Store, I'd be happy to help find the best information to help you out.

I found the
    Minecraft Marketplace FAQ
    that has plenty of information about common issues with purchasing Minecoins or the content that you buy with the Minecoins.

We would need more information on the error and what device in order to provide any other information that might be helpful.
  4. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft mine coins

6. Nuggetz00 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error

Alright, thanks for the help

Edit : After doing everything you told me, I still can t buy minecoins.
Thema:

Minecoins error Xbox

1. Minecoins error Xbox - Similar Threads - Minecoins error

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...
  3. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  4. Buy minecoins with account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecoins with account credit: Hi, My son reedemed a giift card, i can see the $$ loaded in the account but when we try to buy minecoins it asks for a code. How do you buy the coins wiith credit? Thanks...
  5. Minecoins für Minecraft mehrmals aktiveren [Translation- Minecoins for Minecraft several...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins für Minecraft mehrmals aktiveren [Translation- Minecoins for Minecraft several...: Hallo ich hab neulich mir 4mal das 1000 minecoins pack gekauft aber ich kann es nur 1 mal aktiveren so die frage ist wie aktivere ich die anderen 3? [Translation-Hello I bought the 1000 minecoins...
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error: I have been trying to buy a texture pack from the Minecraft store but I keep getting the message"Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?"...
  7. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...
  8. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code: Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10...
  9. If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...: I just want to know if I purchase minecoins from Minecraft Pocket Edition (on a android phone), Will the minecoins show on my xbox one as well? I have the same account on both devices....
  10. Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?: Hi, Just purchased the above for my sons but when they go into the game none of the aditional items in the Maste bundle are there. Is there anyting else I should be doing to get these loaded up...