Minecoins error Xbox

Discus and support Minecoins error Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i buy minecoins to buy a city it either says something about my connection or it doesnt do anything at all then it says something like doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LILKay, Sep 18, 2019.

1. LILKay
    LILKay Guest

Minecoins error Xbox

whenever i buy minecoins to buy a city it either says something about my connection or it doesnt do anything at all then it says something like doesnt work on the platform

:)

LILKay, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Jowster12 Win User

Minecoins error Xbox

Hello,

One thing you can try is, is Hard resetting your console.

Another thing you can do is go to https:.//support.xbox.com and get support there.

Hope I was able to help

-
  3. JustinChen9 Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

It says I have it but I never got the minecoins and I sent text to Xbox support but this is really getting to be a pain and I rlly want my minecoins. Is there another way I can redeem my minecoins, for example email?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Although Minecoins are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, not the Microsoft Store, I'd be happy to help find the best information to help you out.

I found the
    Minecraft Marketplace FAQ
    that has plenty of information about common issues with purchasing Minecoins or the content that you buy with the Minecoins.

We would need more information on the error and what device in order to provide any other information that might be helpful.
  5. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

how do i get a minecoin giftcard

Hello Azad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Minecoins. There is no way of gifting these from the Microsoft store. Personally have seen cards in retail stores for Minecoins. Your best option is to buy them a

gift card
    for amount you want to spend on Minecoins. Then the person you are buying the Minecoins for can purchase themselves.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Minecoins error Xbox

1. Minecoins error Xbox - Similar Threads - Minecoins error

2. Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem: hello, I need help with the Windows Minecraft starter pack 700 minecoins problem for it doesn't appear in any of my devices and I have tried all the helpful suggestions they give to fix the...
  3. Minecoin missing after purchase of Window 10 Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoin missing after purchase of Window 10 Starter Pack: I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack and 700 Minecoins are missing. I have tried restarting my PC - still no. I have no other devices where Minecraft/Microsoft account is logged in....
  4. Minecoins not reflecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins not reflecting: I purchased the standard version of minecraft but do not have the 700 minecoins that come with the product. Please assist. 08886094-b7ac-46e9-871d-75e95a8625dd
  5. Missing Minecoins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecoins?: Hi, so recently I just purchased the Starter Pack edition for Windows for Minecraft for PC. I gifted my fiance the game first before purchasing mine. The weird thing is that he instantly got his...
  6. Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins: I purchased Minecraft for Windows Master collection on 07/13/2020, which was suppose to come with 1000 Minecoins but I did not receive them. Please help. Thanks 7997711f-5b5e-41eb-9234-6d5cd0abba66
  7. Minecoins not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins not received: I have recently purchased the Minecraft Starter pack and in the pack there were 700 minecoins. However, I did not receive those minecoins yet. My gamer tag is AglowBat288 (If you do not find it...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  9. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error: I have been trying to buy a texture pack from the Minecraft store but I keep getting the message"Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?"...