Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

Discus and support Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anana_88, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:03 PM.

1. Anana_88
    Anana_88 Guest

i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue is on Microsoft/Mojang’s side. How can I fix this?

:)

2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

You'll want to sign into your Microsoft account and contact support via the support link above. Select billing and accounts.
  3. Anana_88 Win User

Also, I went to the help site you list and this question was not answered so I wrote a mail to support but no response. Is there a better way to get someone to look into this?
  4. Anana_88 Win User

Hi! As I said, I downloaded minecraft and bought coins/packs on my nintendo account. I then wanted to play online so I created a microsoft account and linked it. Now there are no coins or packs. As I said above, I spoke with Nintendo and they said
    that it is Mojang/Microsoft’s issue with not linking properly, not their issue.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

May i ask what account were you signed into when purchasing the coins. If it was your switch account i would try nintendo support again.

Alternatively you may reach out to support here at

Minecraft help Center

Xbox customer support
  6. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
Thema:

1. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch - Similar Threads - Minecoins gone link

2. Minecraft MineCoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft MineCoins: Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought...
  3. Minecraft MineCoins issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft MineCoins issue: Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought...
  4. Didn't recieve my MineCoins.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieve my MineCoins.: Dear Mrs Dear Mr I bought recently some MineCoins for Minecraft which was on the 29th of November. The issue is that I didn't receive it as I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99. It would be a...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...
  6. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  7. Minecoins error Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins error Xbox: whenever i buy minecoins to buy a city it either says something about my connection or it doesnt do anything at all then it says something like doesnt work on the platform...
  8. Buy minecoins with account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecoins with account credit: Hi, My son reedemed a giift card, i can see the $$ loaded in the account but when we try to buy minecoins it asks for a code. How do you buy the coins wiith credit? Thanks...
  9. Minecoins für Minecraft mehrmals aktiveren [Translation- Minecoins for Minecraft several...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins für Minecraft mehrmals aktiveren [Translation- Minecoins for Minecraft several...: Hallo ich hab neulich mir 4mal das 1000 minecoins pack gekauft aber ich kann es nur 1 mal aktiveren so die frage ist wie aktivere ich die anderen 3? [Translation-Hello I bought the 1000 minecoins...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error: I have been trying to buy a texture pack from the Minecraft store but I keep getting the message"Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?"...