Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

Discus and support Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anana_88, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Anana_88
    Anana_88 Guest

i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue is on Microsoft/Mojang’s side. How can I fix this?

:)

Anana_88, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Anana_88 Win User

Hi - so I have logged in and sent two separate emails to support and have gotten zero response. It feels like Microsoft doesn’t care about the issue and just wanted to steal my money. The issue still exists.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. ToniQuinn Win User

Yeah but my skins are gone too sadly
  5. ToniQuinn Win User

But im using the same account that i used for nintendo and the same i used for buying coins and skins..
  6. CrazzzzyMonky Win User

The coins would still be there but on your nintendo account. Once you switched over to the microsoft account it looks at you like a new player. Since you are using a different account it will not let you use the coins you bought or any packs on the separate
    account.
Thema:

1. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch - Similar Threads - Minecoins gone link

2. Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem: hello, I need help with the Windows Minecraft starter pack 700 minecoins problem for it doesn't appear in any of my devices and I have tried all the helpful suggestions they give to fix the...
  3. Minecoin missing after purchase of Window 10 Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoin missing after purchase of Window 10 Starter Pack: I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack and 700 Minecoins are missing. I have tried restarting my PC - still no. I have no other devices where Minecraft/Microsoft account is logged in....
  4. Minecoins not reflecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins not reflecting: I purchased the standard version of minecraft but do not have the 700 minecoins that come with the product. Please assist. 08886094-b7ac-46e9-871d-75e95a8625dd
  5. Missing Minecoins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecoins?: Hi, so recently I just purchased the Starter Pack edition for Windows for Minecraft for PC. I gifted my fiance the game first before purchasing mine. The weird thing is that he instantly got his...
  6. Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins: I purchased Minecraft for Windows Master collection on 07/13/2020, which was suppose to come with 1000 Minecoins but I did not receive them. Please help. Thanks 7997711f-5b5e-41eb-9234-6d5cd0abba66
  7. Minecoins not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins not received: I have recently purchased the Minecraft Starter pack and in the pack there were 700 minecoins. However, I did not receive those minecoins yet. My gamer tag is AglowBat288 (If you do not find it...
  8. Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone: I have Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and purchased 4380 minecoins. I bought the toystory mashup through the marketplace and still had a lot of remainder of coins but now shows i have 0 and the...
  9. I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...: I spent 10 bucks on minecoins, bought. Some stuff with them and lost the coins and items later b9fcf00d-c572-48ae-9491-e42d8fc96c36
  10. Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.: Hello! First time poster here. Recently I've been having problems for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch (on Mojang's support page, it does say to go to Xbox's support.) I have been unable to see...