Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them

Discus and support Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't recive the Minecraft Coins that I purchised. The purchise is 7022395070. I folowed all the steps: Signed in at account.microsoft.com and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TilenBorovnik, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them

I didn't recive the Minecraft Coins that I purchised. The purchise is 7022395070.

I folowed all the steps:

1. Signed in at
      account.microsoft.com
      and checked my recent purchases - found 7022395070 (finished and billed).
    2. Restarted my device if it may need to be updated. Tried logout and login for data refresh. Stil no minecoins.
    3. Don't have any other devices.

Cant't make a call (language barier). Virtual agent directs me on
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders, there I get: "We ran into a problem on our end. Try your request again."
    It's been like that for 4 days.

I would like to get my refund or minecoins on my account.

Thx

:)

TilenBorovnik, Mar 4, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

No one in the forums can do anything about refunds. It appears that you already have the required information.
  3. FloatingConch44 Win User

Minecoins not showing up

As soon as I sent the question....it somehow fixed itself. But thank you for answering my question.
  4. FloatingConch44 Win User

Minecoins not showing up

I did the same today and they aren't showing up. Did you ever resolve this? And how?
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Minecoins not showing up

Did you tried contacting the developer to see if they can help with your problem?
  6. Bluetuck43. Win User

Minecoins not showing up

I have the same problem :(
Thema:

1. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them - Similar Threads - Minecoins showing account

2. I bought Minecoins and it didn't give me them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecoins and it didn't give me them...: So, yesterday I redeemed a $10 Microsoft Store giftcard from Microsoft rewards and bought $10 worth of mine coins from them. There were a lot of errors during the process, such as cannot connect...
  3. Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins: Hi, I recently bought the game Minecraft for Xbox one and it has a code to redeem for 1000 minecoins. When I review my account It appears in my purchase history completed, but in the game it...
  4. Minecoins do not transfer on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins do not transfer on Minecraft Bedrock: So I bought some minecoins on the Nintendo eShop. After buying the coins, I open Minecraft and don’t see any coins on my account. I sign out of my Microsoft account and that’s where the coins show...
  5. Minecraft Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins: Hi- I have recently loaded three different serial numbers worth of minecraft minecoins. 1) I uploaded/redeemed one to the wrong MS account, unbeknownst to me at the time. It went to my personal...
  6. Missing minecoins,skins and worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins,skins and worlds: What would cause my minecoins and skin packs to disappear? The worlds I've bought are there but locked? 260e5d3e-e1d3-43ca-a4e4-dc7a83dee3f6
  7. Minecoins not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins not working: On Tuesday i got Minecraft physically for the xbox one, and it came with 700 minecoins, but when i redeemed them, they did not appear, and i still do not got them. Is there any way to get my...
  8. Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch: [Title Translation-Automatic connection beug and minecoin loss on minecraft bedrock edition on switch] Tout d'abord mon jeu ne veut plus se connecter automatiquement au compte Microsoft et cela...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  10. Minecoins not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins not showing up: Hi Purchased a pack of Minecoins on october 26, but it won't show up on my balance. I have been in contact with Microsoft support and tried different things to try resolve the situation. Prior to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders