Minecraft 02/2021

Discus and support Minecraft 02/2021 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I got a question and hope to get an answer by asking it here :) I played minecraft on ps4 and got my ps4 account linked to microsoft. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Devinecreeper, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. Minecraft 02/2021

Hi all,

I got a question and hope to get an answer by asking it here Minecraft 02/2021 :)

I played minecraft on ps4 and got my ps4 account linked to microsoft. I was thinking.. and hoping..

If i buy MC again on the pc platform, is it possible to play together with my ps4 friend without xbox live? I got ps plus and MC on ps4 but momentarely i can't use it.

In short: If i buy MC on pc, can i play online with my ps4 friend on a ps4 server with logging in to my microsoft (ps4 linked) account without buying xbox live?

i love the game and don't mind rebuying but paying 2 yearly subscriptions is a waste of money only for MC.

Hope i made my question clear and thanks in forward Minecraft 02/2021 :)

:)

Devinecreeper, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox X and Cold War

3. Angelo Theodoro Win User

Destroy All Humans!

Minha xbox live gold está ativada e expira somente em 20/02/2021.

[Translation-My xbox live gold is on and expires only on 02/20/2021.]

[​IMG]
  4. andrékuster Win User

Conversão game pass[Game pass conversion]

Entao quer dizer que minha assinatura do live gold que ia expirar em 20/02/2021 eu vou perder todos esses meses?
  5. SentinelRax Win User

My bad luck

Weeell, I have Minecraft, that's a start. Please refrain from buying games until 2021. :)
  6. PaynterBell Win User

Minecraft 2021 ps4

The said Microsoft account has a bug that has not been fixed for a year you cannot play with other people from other consoles if you play on ps4
Thema:

Minecraft 02/2021

1. Minecraft 02/2021 - Similar Threads - Minecraft 2021

2. Minecraft Ps4 Microsoft account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Microsoft account error: When I booted up Minecraft on my Ps4 today, on the servers tab, it says I need to sign into my Microsoft Account or PSN account, I went back to check if I was signed in and I was. I tried...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Refund: Hello. I recently bought minecraft so I could join some friends. However, I did not know at the time that they used the java version, and I bought the bedrock edition. At the time I did not know...
  4. Minecraft not letting me play servers bedrock ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not letting me play servers bedrock ps4: [img] Google is no help anybody know a way around this cheers 1441f6ed-4f7c-4999-8e67-6d4ab246c4d0
  5. Why wont my gamertag in minecraft change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my gamertag in minecraft change?: I changed my microsoft gamer_tag, but in the game minecraft it still shows up as my old one? It has been three days and ive tried logging in adn out, resetting etc.. How do i get it to change? im...
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Ok so im trying to join the online servers on the playstation 4 but its saying i have to link my microsoft account and my playstation plus account i did that and its still kot working. Ive deleted...
  7. Microsoft account Minecraft Ps4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account Minecraft Ps4 edition: Every time I try to sign into my Microsoft account on ps4 Minecraft it says a PlayStation network account has already using it and won't let me sign back in. 02540a06-6ada-42ab-afc2-62b17c556efa
  8. Minecraft 2021 ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 2021 ps4: Does Microsoft even care that they have not fixed the ability to play with other people on different consoles or are they not trying to not fix the issue to have people stop buying their game on...
  9. Minecraft Realm On Nintendo Switch (Not Working 2021)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm On Nintendo Switch (Not Working 2021): Hi, I've been having issues with my Minecraft Realm on my Nintendo Switch for a couple months now. Recently, when I attempt to access my Realm I am met with a message that says "We could not...
  10. Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021: Hello, Everyone. I have recently in the last two months purchase an Xbox Series X. I see that the curent version of Minecraft is running on the “Render Dragon” egine. This egine has elimunated...