minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed

Discus and support minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft 1.13.0 broke my xbox one realm. i can see through every block except for chests and mobs which have the purple and black texture. i’ve reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blxnkjay, Nov 3, 2019.

1. blxnkjay
    blxnkjay Guest

minecraft 1.13.0 broke my xbox one realm. i can see through every block except for chests and mobs which have the purple and black texture. i’ve reset my xbox four times and backed up the realm but to no avail. please help me it’s ONLY my realm thats having
    issues and only me on the realm

:)

blxnkjay, Nov 3, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi blxnkjay

I see you mentioned you have backed up the realm?

Do you mean you have tried to restore the realm from a previous backup?

Also try to uninstall Minecraft and then reinstall it and try again
  3. blxnkjay Win User

it did not fix the issue thank you though
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, I'm sorry by that, you can try force a Hard Reset by turn off your console and unplug they of the energy and replug after a feel minutes then press the turn On button by 10 seconds
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there blxnkjay,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do to get your game and realm back up running the way it should. I can totally see how frustrating this could be especially if you play Minecraft on a regular basis. If Minecraft is the only game
    you're currently having problems with, then I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support guide we call the

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  6. kRevali Win User

I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

I understand that 1.13.0 and higher are still beta versions of Minecraft that are not stable yet, the major version 1.12.0 is the one current stable version so I think you might downgrade due to servers not supporting beta versions yet.
Thema:

1. minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed - Similar Threads - minecraft crashed

2. Minecraft pocket edition entirely crashes when you hit login to xbox live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition entirely crashes when you hit login to xbox live: alot of people have been complaining about this and nobody resolved or even mentioned the issue yet, is there maybe a way around this? ed45c493-226c-4613-a077-a7f2638a161b
  3. Minecraft RTX 1.16.3 Crashing on Startup

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX 1.16.3 Crashing on Startup: So I managed to leave the beta (I have been stuck in the RTX beta since months) and then RTX 1.16.3 gets released and I want to try it. So i re-enroll the RTX beta, after having uninstalled...
  4. My Minecraft PE used on a Samsung S7 keeps crashing everytime I try to log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft PE used on a Samsung S7 keeps crashing everytime I try to log in: I have an xbox account which worked before but when I stopped playing until recently, it stopped randomly and now I can't log in as it will just stop the app. I tried lowering the render distance...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition Crashes on Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition Crashes on Launch: Just wondering if i could grab some help, recently joined the beta for Minecraft with RTX and it was working on an older version, but when my game updated to version 1.16.3052.0 my game now...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes/qtd upon logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes/qtd upon logging into xbox live: Hello, So I've been wanting to play Minecraft VR, but in order to do that, I need to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. The problem is that every single time I click the login button, it...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keeps Crashing When Signing Into Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keeps Crashing When Signing Into Microsoft Account: Whenever I try to sign in to my Microsoft account the game crashes, I am unsure what is causing it I bought the game yesterday so it should be up to date. 566b50c5-6862-4e83-92b4-26521b72de14
  8. Minecraft crashes upon login in to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes upon login in to Xbox Live.: As in the title, The game crashes upon the attempt to log in to Xbox Live. I run it on windows 10. I did not have this problem previously. Please help, Regards,...
  9. Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box: Hi. Minecraft (v1.16.20) shutsdown / crashes when signing into XBox. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still does it. Been happening for over a week now. Any thoughts? This is the...
  10. Minecraft Crashes Randomly

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Crashes Randomly: As I said, the game will just crash randomly. I’ll usually get 5-30 minutes of playtime before it crashes. I have plenty of storage, and I run ios 13, so I don’t see why this is happening. I have...