minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed

Discus and support minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft 1.13.0 broke my xbox one realm. i can see through every block except for chests and mobs which have the purple and black texture. i’ve reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blxnkjay, Nov 3, 2019.

1. blxnkjay
    blxnkjay Guest

minecraft 1.13.0 broke my xbox one realm. i can see through every block except for chests and mobs which have the purple and black texture. i’ve reset my xbox four times and backed up the realm but to no avail. please help me it’s ONLY my realm thats having
    issues and only me on the realm

:)

blxnkjay, Nov 3, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi blxnkjay

I see you mentioned you have backed up the realm?

Do you mean you have tried to restore the realm from a previous backup?

Also try to uninstall Minecraft and then reinstall it and try again
  3. blxnkjay Win User

it did not fix the issue thank you though
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, I'm sorry by that, you can try force a Hard Reset by turn off your console and unplug they of the energy and replug after a feel minutes then press the turn On button by 10 seconds
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there blxnkjay,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do to get your game and realm back up running the way it should. I can totally see how frustrating this could be especially if you play Minecraft on a regular basis. If Minecraft is the only game
    you're currently having problems with, then I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support guide we call the

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  6. kRevali Win User

I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

I understand that 1.13.0 and higher are still beta versions of Minecraft that are not stable yet, the major version 1.12.0 is the one current stable version so I think you might downgrade due to servers not supporting beta versions yet.
Thema:

1. minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed - Similar Threads - minecraft crashed

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  3. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  4. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  5. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?: when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured. d6f9a263-6c95-41b0-973d-8afde8aff30f
  6. minecraft game crash, lost everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft game crash, lost everything: the game has crashed several times, this way I lose material and points. Is there a way to prevent or undo this? i play the game on pc, windows 10 a2a00ed0-f52f-493f-8c12-592d6dbee47a
  7. Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in: Yeah, i try everything. Clear data cache, uninstall and reinstall, format phone and still its crashes like 6 months and you never try fix this. My phone is Xiaomi Pocophone F1, Android 9 btw....
  8. Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X: Every time I try to start loading up a map or try to get past the title screen the game seems to crash my Xbox One X. I have no idea what it is causing this especially since my Xbox One X should...
  9. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  10. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...