Minecraft 1.13 Command Issue

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13 Command Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Minecraft on pc and on my pc when i open my chat to type a command i cant because there are a bunch of scrunched up boxes in the top right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaZe xDriven, Nov 6, 2019.

1. HaZe xDriven
    HaZe xDriven Guest

I am playing Minecraft on pc and on my pc when i open my chat to type a command i cant because there are a bunch of scrunched up boxes in the top right hand corner and i cant read any of them because of over lap and if i try to leave by escape it doesnt
    work and if i try to click exit or chat box i get a click like im clicking a setting box. How do i fix this
    Minecraft 1.13 Command Issue [​IMG]

:)

HaZe xDriven, Nov 6, 2019
  2. NachoGam3rtag Win User

Hello, HaZe xDriven, I actually experienced the same issue. I fixed it by uninstalling the game and reinstalling and it fixed the bug. Let me know if this works for you. I apologize for the frustration you might be going through, I know it can be a hassle.
    Have a lovely day!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

"Cannot connect to world" Minecraft v.1.10.0 April 15th 2019

Hi there Thee Kidd Flash,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue with Minecraft Multiplayer feature. I recommend trying the following resource article from Mojang:
    How do I play multiplayer?

"We are still working on 1.13 so don't worry! It will be out some time in the future. This is a fix for a multiplayer exploit which could not wait until 1.13."

If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to the game developer to help
    report the issue
    and for further in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Hi Theo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Were you in the beta at one time? There was an issue with people in the beta getting the 1.13 update. When they should of been in the 1.12. You can post on the
    Minecraft forums for additional help on how to get back to the 1.12.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

Minecraft should show it's version on the title screen. Ask your friends what version number is showing on their screen, and compare that to your version.

The current official version from May 23rd is 1.11.4.

The current Beta version is on 1.13.something.
  6. MRRAELDG1 Win User

COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 on WINDOWS 10?

O "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" roda realmente no PC? Toda a coleção mesmo ??Pergunto, porque estou querendo comprar e quando cliquei fiquei na dúvida ..... E, qual a versão desse jogo? 1.13? 1.12??Obrigada!!!
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.13 Command Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Command Issue

2. Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?: I just downloaded Minecraft about two weeks ago and I am trying to invite my friends to come to my world. When I go to the menu, I click on invite to game and chose my friends from the online...
  3. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  4. Minecraft Command Blocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Command Blocks: On the bedrock edition is there a possible way to replace a current sound for a mob when you hit them using command blocks? (For example) I hit a zombie and it makes the sound of a placed anvil?...
  5. Minecraft command blocks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft command blocks: I sort of have two questions about the same subject. I am sorta new to the command block thing on minecraft bedrock because I now just moved from Xbox 360 and I been working on a adventure map...
  6. Minecraft summon command

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft summon command: How do i summon a block from inside a command block? / Summon falling_block does NOT work in Windows 10 version ( or any type of block in place of "falling_block"). I can however summon mobs...
  7. Bloco de comando do Minecraft do Windows 10 (Translation - Windows 10 minecraft command Block)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloco de comando do Minecraft do Windows 10 (Translation - Windows 10 minecraft command Block): Nao consigo colar texto no bloco de comando do Minecraft na versão windows 10. Nao funciona nem o botão do mouse, nem o comando ctr + v, nem o vomando Shift insert. Nao consigo colar texto na...
  8. How to create command block in minecraft in Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create command block in minecraft in Xbox OneS: Hi My son is playing minecraft in his xbox one. But he doesn't know how to create a command block in minecraft using Xbox One. We tried to transfer his minecraft world to PC, but later realised...
  9. Nickname Problem of Using Commands on MineCraft ( windows 10 ver )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nickname Problem of Using Commands on MineCraft ( windows 10 ver ): Recently I've purchased MineCraft ( windows 10 ver ) to play with my friends, but after I changed my user name with blank [ ex) (Yellow Banana) ], I couldn't use any kind of commands with my...
  10. Dear Xbox One: Minecraft & Kinect Voice Commands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox One: Minecraft & Kinect Voice Commands: Dear Microsoft, In your ability to govern all that is Xbox One, please... please rename "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft" in the home menu. That way we can all say "Xbox, go to...