Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour je voudrais savoir pourquoi je suis en 1.13 et pas en 1.12 ducoup je pe pas rejoindre des amis et si je pe retourne en 1.12 merci de me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheoTheBossTheoTheBoss, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Bonjour je voudrais savoir pourquoi je suis en 1.13 et pas en 1.12 ducoup je pe pas rejoindre des amis et si je pe retourne en 1.12 merci de me répondre

[Translation-Hello I would like to know why I am in 1.13 and not in 1.12 ducoup I pe not join friends and if I pe returns in 1.12 thank you for answering me ]

:)

TheoTheBossTheoTheBoss, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Theo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Were you in the beta at one time? There was an issue with people in the beta getting the 1.13 update. When they should of been in the 1.12. You can post on the
    Minecraft forums for additional help on how to get back to the 1.12.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MRRAELDG1 Win User

COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 on WINDOWS 10?

O "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" roda realmente no PC? Toda a coleção mesmo ??Pergunto, porque estou querendo comprar e quando cliquei fiquei na dúvida ..... E, qual a versão desse jogo? 1.13? 1.12??Obrigada!!!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't join my friend's realm or any online games

Hello Peep,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are unable to join a friend in Minecraft. We recommend for you and your friend to check what version you are on. If either of you had the beta, it is possible one is on version 1.13 as the beta was updated
    to that. You can also check on the
    Minecraft forums
    for assistance.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ackis Win User

I cant load any minecraft worlds

If I remember correctly, 1.13 is the insider build. You'll need to be part of the Insider program and opt in for the insider build in order to get it. Whomever is in control of your console removed you from that, which is why you can't access those worlds
    anymore. Your choices are to either go back to insider, or wait until 1.13 is mainstream.
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why] - Similar Threads - Minecraft pourquoi Translation

2. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  3. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  5. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  6. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  7. Shaders on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shaders on Minecraft: Can I use shaders on Minecraft and not be banned? If yes can I also use them while playing with friends? They only change how the game looks instead of changing the gameplay like mods do....
  8. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  9. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  10. Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]: [img] Witam mam problem z minecraftem (wersja pudełkowa z 7dlc) chce go zaktualizować do najnowszej wersji lecz nie mogę po wejsciu do gry pisze że mogę zaktualizowac grę za darmo lecz odsyła mnie...