Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour je voudrais savoir pourquoi je suis en 1.13 et pas en 1.12 ducoup je pe pas rejoindre des amis et si je pe retourne en 1.12 merci de me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheoTheBossTheoTheBoss, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Bonjour je voudrais savoir pourquoi je suis en 1.13 et pas en 1.12 ducoup je pe pas rejoindre des amis et si je pe retourne en 1.12 merci de me répondre

[Translation-Hello I would like to know why I am in 1.13 and not in 1.12 ducoup I pe not join friends and if I pe returns in 1.12 thank you for answering me ]

:)

TheoTheBossTheoTheBoss, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Theo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Were you in the beta at one time? There was an issue with people in the beta getting the 1.13 update. When they should of been in the 1.12. You can post on the
    Minecraft forums for additional help on how to get back to the 1.12.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EdinVasquez Win User

Minecraft downgrade su Xbox one (Minecraft downgrade on Xbox one)

Ciao, come faccio a tornare ad una versione precedente di minecraft su Xbox one? Dalla1.13 alla 1.12.

Grazie

Translation:

Hi, how do I get back to an earlier version of minecraft on Xbox one?
    From 1.13 to 1.12.

Thanks
    I can not play minecracft
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

Minecraft should show it's version on the title screen. Ask your friends what version number is showing on their screen, and compare that to your version.

The current official version from May 23rd is 1.11.4.

The current Beta version is on 1.13.something.
  5. MRRAELDG1 Win User

COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 on WINDOWS 10?

O "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" roda realmente no PC? Toda a coleção mesmo ??Pergunto, porque estou querendo comprar e quando cliquei fiquei na dúvida ..... E, qual a versão desse jogo? 1.13? 1.12??Obrigada!!!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why] - Similar Threads - Minecraft pourquoi Translation

2. Can’t play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Minecraft with friends: I can’t join any of my friends Minecraft world their Minecraft worlds aren’t popping up and it doesn’t allow them to invite me it was working a few days ago and now it doesn’t work and I need to...
  3. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?: I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also missing from my family's accounts on that Xbox....
  4. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  5. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In: I went to sign into my minecraft PlayStation 4 with my Microsoft Account and I saw on another forum thread that you just need to download a free texture pack and after I did I went back to the...
  6. MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4: Hello, I am having issues with playing with friend Minecraft. We both have Playstation 4, version of Minecraft v1.14.30 (Patch 2.03.), connected with Microsoft account. And when I create new...
  7. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  8. Minecraft hosting issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft hosting issues.: Hello, I can join others minecraft sessions, but I cannot host. v1.14.30. We have the same version, open NAT. I never see them join but when they get the cant connect message I see them leave....
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  10. Minecraft will not PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not PLAY: Hi. I bought Minecraft on the Google Play store. When I press PLAY on Minecraft on my Andriod tablet it gives me a notification. I can not play a game at all, this notice keeps coming up. It says...