Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

Discus and support Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kaelp_2003, May 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and instead of updating like it did previously, it just says play. I tried uninstalling multiple times and it hasn't worked. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

submitted by /u/kaelp_2003
    [link] [comments]

/u/kaelp_2003, May 22, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft

Hello Chasity,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This means that one of you guys are on an outdated version of the game, and need to update Minecraft. It could also mean that one of you is a part of the Minecraft Beta. If this is the case, then you would not be
    able to play with each other. Which one of you is on 1.16?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft update

1.16 is the Beta version of the game. You would need to have signed up for the beta to be able to play on this version.
  4. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  5. Feth l Charl Win User

What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

I also have both versions of Minecraft and got the newest version for free due to having the Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

If you un-enrol from the beta version you will have to reinstall Minecraft to get the version that isn't part of the beta programme. You won't be charged for the game, the only change will be that you won't be able to go on the worlds that you previously
    created or saved on the beta version since it will have the beta features.

If you ever decide that you would like to play the beta version again, you can join the beta programme on the Xbox Insiders Hub then reinstall the game again to have the beta version.

Hope this helps and happy mining :)
  6. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
Thema:

Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

1. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta xb1

2. Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...: I want to play with my friends on mobile but they are not on the beta, so if I delete the app in beta, leave the beta program, and reinstall the original app, can I restore my worlds after the...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in beta: My copy of the Windows 10 Edition is stuck in beta mode, without previous enrollment in such beta. I have tried all methods used by other people with a similar issue, to no avail. Does anyone know...
  4. Minecraft Beta for Xbox One Bedrock

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta for Xbox One Bedrock: Me and my buddy share a Xbox and he likes the play Minecraft on the beta, but I only like he non-beta version. Is there any way he can be on the beta while I stay in the non beta? submitted by...
  5. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  6. I can't leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the Minecraft Beta: A while back, I managed to get an adult account to install it for me. Only to realize my graphics card is not capable of rendering the GTX. I have no idea how to leave the Beta, as when I log into...
  7. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  8. How to get normal minecraft I have minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    How to get normal minecraft I have minecraft beta: I want to play with my friends but I can't how to I get normal minecraft back on my xbox submitted by /u/Henry_Priest [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  10. I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59: minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it? 2e9d800b-9d70-4eb8-8834-b60d63815122