Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I recently transferred one of my 360 minecraft saves to my xbox one. Although it didn't transfer in its entirety I could work with it. Sometime... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CherylGoff, Oct 28, 2019.

1. CherylGoff
    CherylGoff Guest

Hi. I recently transferred one of my 360 minecraft saves to my xbox one. Although it didn't transfer in its entirety I could work with it. Sometime later I tried to transfer another save and it transferred the same one as before, although I had deleted
    that save. Can anyone give me any information on how to solve this?

:)

CherylGoff, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  3. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Transfer

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved world at a time to a save transfer slot. You
    can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like,
    but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world
    you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
  5. Atherza Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

I believe the Xbox 360 world to Minecraft Xbox one has actually ended now, due to it being too different. You can now transfer Minecraft Xbox one to Minecraft for Xbox one.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
Thema:

1. Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 world

2. Trying to load xbox 360 minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to load xbox 360 minecraft world: Have 360 version saved after updated saved world to sync have loaded hard disc xbox one edition (2014) onto xbox one loaded saved world - closed one edition loaded new minecraft version went...
  3. Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer from one to 360: So my family has both an xbox one and a xbox 360. The xbox one is in the family room, and the 360 is in my bedroom for just me to play. I made a world on the xbox one, and would like to be able to...
  4. Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One: I want to transfer my old Xbox 360 Minecraft world to the newest edition of Minecraft on my Xbox One. This "world" is on my Dad's Xbox 360 account (The account was never connected to Xbox Live),...
  5. Help! On Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, trying to load saved worlds results in: "Minecraft:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! On Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, trying to load saved worlds results in: "Minecraft:...: I hope someone can help with this. My son has been playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360 for the past year or so and has a bunch of different saved worlds. A couple of months ago, he became unable to...
  6. Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy: So since the last update for Minecraft on Xbox 360 I can no longer upload saved worlds to my Xbox One and enjoy them there. It says... "Newer Save Version This save is only compatible with...
  7. Minecraft worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox one (NOT XBOX ONE EDITION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox one (NOT XBOX ONE EDITION): I recently purchased Minecraft (NOT XBOX ONE EDITION) For my Xbox one X and i would like to transfer the worlds from my Xbox 360 worlds to my Xbox one and i don't know how i tried syncing old...
  8. Save Minecraft worlds from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Minecraft worlds from 360 to One: I've bought an Xbox One S which is bundle with Minecraft. I'm guessing the game I have is the new Better Together version as it doesn't say 'Xbox One Version'. So what I'm stuck on is how to save...
  9. Minecraft for Xbox 360 Freezing On World Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox 360 Freezing On World Load: My son has put endless hours into his Minecraft world and after an update he loaded this morning his favorite world map will not load. It freezes at Initializing Spawn Location. Other worlds...
  10. anyone know how to transfer minecraft 360 worlds to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone know how to transfer minecraft 360 worlds to another account: hi i got a xbox one s the other it's very cool,however i made a new account for it. i am now trying to transfer minecraft worlds to it,so on my 360 i created the new one account but when i...