Minecraft acc

Discus and support Minecraft acc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I currently dont like the situation im in because im giving my minecraft to a cousin and i dont want him with my microsoft details on my main acc (this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Biggie_Cheese_pls, May 14, 2022.

1. Minecraft acc

I currently dont like the situation im in because im giving my minecraft to a cousin and i dont want him with my microsoft details on my main acc (this one)

and i need to know is there a way i can change my minecraft acc to a different microsoft, its already migrated to this 1. I just need help to see if i can change it.

:)

Biggie_Cheese_pls, May 14, 2022
  2. AngryOrang1 Win User

Как играть на серверах Майнкрафт на Nintendo Switch[Translation-How to play Minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch]

Hi Brad. Thanks for quick response.

I really have not idea what to do next.

should I link nintendo acc in my profile at microsoft?

could you send the link pls?

At moment. On console nintendo I’m logging with Nintendo acc. In Minecraft I’m logging with Microsoft acc and Minecraft acc.

Where else I should link these accounts?

Thank you!
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft acc

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It's not in the migration instructions, but after the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account. Startup will take longer, but it sure works.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your microsoft account. It's not an elegant migration on the UX side of things, but it does work.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft acc

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

It existed when the games were from mojang and it was migrated to a Microsoft account, but in the Microsoft account there is no way to transfer it to another.
  5. T3nZTi0N Win User

Add me :)

looking for ppl to ply minecraft wid this is a new acc by dah way just add me if u wanna ply
  6. Francia J. Win User

Restore Minecraft acc

You're welcome and thank you for clarifying. I apologize but through Microsoft that will not be possible. You may need to reach out to Mojang in regards to the specific concern that you have.
Thema:

Minecraft acc

1. Minecraft acc - Similar Threads - Minecraft acc

2. My minecraft migrated Acc got hijacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft migrated Acc got hijacked: Hello, My name is razka and ive been trying to get my migrated minecraft acc that got hijacked username of Minecraft: and now it change to xwayji from this https://namemc.com/profile/XWayji.1...
  3. Restore Minecraft acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restore Minecraft acc: Ich have 2 Acc from Minecraft Version "Mojang". But after change from Mojang to Microsoft , i have lost 1 of 2 Accounts. What can i do to Restore my Second Account?...
  4. can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016: can i still get it for free? c8dc20f3-3caf-43a1-83d3-09d7f2e943dc
  5. Cant acces Minecraft after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acces Minecraft after migration: Hello, I bought Minecraft(Mojang) back in 2017 however recently I received a prompt which asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. So I did and followed all the necessary steps and it...
  6. Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc: Hi, I've had this issue for awhile now and I'm kinda tired of procrastinating so please help me solve this. I keep trying to login to my Xbox acc on my Windows/PC. I got the new update and...
  7. Minecraft acc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft acc: hello,i cant sing in into my minecraft account after i connected it to microsoft.Also i cant sing in to mojang to redeem the code. please help me a39dedc0-6e33-43a0-9343-6d321f6089a3
  8. lost acces to the full version of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost acces to the full version of minecraft: I lost access to Minecraft when I migrated my account from Mojang account to Microsoft account. It is years ago i bought the full version of mminecraft, and i can not find the email containing the...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error: Multiplayer's greyed out in 1.16 and error when connecting in older versions. All tutorials are for the old Microsoft Layout, pls help 23322ebf-336b-4588-88d0-e629744231ee
  10. Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4: I created a new microsoft account for the sole purpose of using it for minecraft on PS4 but I keep getting an error saying that my account is already linked to the Playstation Network. This makes...