Minecraft Account Deleted

Discus and support Minecraft Account Deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone allow me to put a new account for minecraft because there was a glitch a while ago where it wouldn’t let you sign into your microsoft and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonDiazVG, Nov 22, 2020.

1. JasonDiazVG
    JasonDiazVG Guest

Can someone allow me to put a new account for minecraft because there was a glitch a while ago where it wouldn’t let you sign into your microsoft and i deleted my account thinking i could put another one but since im dumb and didnt read that you could
    only put one account per playstation network account and i deleted it. Please microsoft email me or just allow me to put a new account im begging . Especially since there are servers on playstation i really want to play them please help

:)

JasonDiazVG, Nov 22, 2020
  2. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Minecraft logging me out of my Microsoft everytime

Try deleting minecraft on the switch and make sure your signing in using a microsoft account.
  3. BamozlVonSne Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

If anyone is having the "Oops! It looks like this account is already connected." error. The best way I did it was to delete the Microsoft account and then go back to the PlayStation 4 Minecraft to get the code again. then you repeat and you will get
    your account back.
    When you mean by delete your account do you mean online deleting the actual account or on ps4 deleting it from the network
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

I was assaulted on minecraft and want to delete my whole gamer profile

Nice to meet ya, A. User!

Sorry to hear about your negative experience in Minecraft.

If you just want to delete your Minecraft account, it seems like Mojang has some self service steps you can get that done yourself.

Try visiting their support site at
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1110103-deleting-an-account
    and let us know how that helps with the resolution of the issue!

Thanks!
  5. PMichielin Win User

Unable to do Microsoft Sign in on Minecraft for PS4

Hi, if you still have this issue, I was finally able to fix mine by doing the following:

- Press PS button to go to main Playstation screen, outside Minecraft.

- Then go to settings (PS settings. The briefcase icon)

- Go to storage

- Click on Saved data

- If Minecraft is running it will warn you that Minecraft will be shut down. Click ok, No problem.

- Select Minecraft

- Select “Saved Data”

- Delete all files in there that are not named just Minecraft. (The files named Minecraft are your saved worlds/realms, so don't delete those)

Once deleted just launch Minecraft again. Mine took around 5 mins to start, probably downloading updates that we just deleted, but once it started I got an option to sign in with Microsoft account, got that code to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and this time
    it worked.
  6. IllegibleChain Win User

minecraft problems in cooperation

I have the same issue the screen is dark and when the second player tries to play minecraft on their own the issue carries on. its not the controller.

I had to delete my account and set up a new one. after I had deleted all traces of minecraft from my account. this fixed it. but the next time we tried to multi play it happened again

HEEEEELLLLLLLP
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Deleted - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Deleted

2. Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think: Yesterday i buyied minecraft java edition and used my Microsoft account i downloaded the launcher and i was so excited to play on a serverbut then when i tryied to join a server it didnt let me...
  3. Minecraft - Realms Microsoft Account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Realms Microsoft Account error: Hello, i am having issues connecting to gsmes on my xbox which are hosted on LAN or my microsoft account elsewhere. On my xbox i recieve the following error "you cannot play on Realms because of...
  4. Minecraft Unlink account (PS4)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Unlink account (PS4): Hello, I'm on ps4 trying to unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft, but I do not have access to the PSN any more. My account got hacked and now whoever has the account has all my **** so I'm...
  5. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon: Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account". I even did Minecraft update and software update but no use...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Account Deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Account Deleted: Hi I know minecraft dungeons doesnt have cloud saves for this game But I reset my pc about 3 months ago because It had alot of stuff and then realised they had a cloud save issue and now I dont...
  7. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...
  8. Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?: Ok here's the deal I've connected to my dad's Microsoft account but will my world's be deleted if I swap it to my account? Thanks any answers would be appreciate pls don't scam the answer because...
  9. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...
  10. Minecraft cuenta antigua borrada[Translation-Minecraft old account deleted]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cuenta antigua borrada[Translation-Minecraft old account deleted]: Hola yo me cree hace tiempo una cuenta de minecraft la cual un dia borre el correo y no desvincule minecraft ni microsoft y ahora yo me cree una cuenta de microsoft esta misma pero no me deja...