minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts

Discus and support minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As stated in the subject, please can someone help me, I remember that my account password should be the same, but it is a demo version to log in, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 笨翔淺井, May 28, 2022.

1. 笨翔淺井
    笨翔淺井 Guest

As stated in the subject, please can someone help me, I remember that my account password should be the same, but it is a demo version to log in, my character ID is GoDNesS_Ooze

:)

笨翔淺井, May 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sadly the only way is using the links that I post above mate
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Sorry to hear that, the only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Or you can try fill this other form too https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also You could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. 笨翔淺井 Win User

no....because I have too many accounts with the same account...I remember that I was still the mojang account at the beginning....I also remember the mailbox account...Is there any way to deal with it?
  5. EllaDorsey Weld Win User

The other day, April 6th, My account name/email was changed Do I still have my purchases?

I have attempted to log into Minecraft and Xbox with the old login information and the updated account information and I continue to receive the "Invalid email address or password. Forgot
    your password?
    " message. What should I do?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Cuenta Bloqueada por intentos fallidos[Translation-Account Blocked by Failed Attempts ]

Hello Oscar,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. You are getting the message because you have to many failed attempts. We recommend waiting a day then try again. If you forgot the password you can try the

forgot password solution

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts - Similar Threads - minecraft account forgot

2. Minecraft Java Edition Can't Change Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Can't Change Accounts: Hi, I'm having trouble changing accounts. I saw a reply to someone else with a similar issue but I'm having more problems. First of all, when I click on change accounts in the sign in options it...
  3. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...: title says it. i may have misspelled my m email while migrating, how do i check if i did that. 1fc0b9d4-a905-465d-8295-a73d7ba64082
  4. Minecraft forgot that I already have it after migrating to Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft forgot that I already have it after migrating to Microsoft account: I'm going to be brief here. Originally, the Mojang account that I bought Minecraft on used a "hotmail.com" email, and not too long ago I decided to migrate to a Microsoft account. Now that my...
  5. I forgot which email i used to migrate my minecraft account:

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which email i used to migrate my minecraft account:: I migrated it last October and it's not on the account I thought I linked it to, this one. Username is: RazzyJanson fbcd0cbb-cfa6-4230-babe-09dadafa8e22
  6. Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4: How hard is it to get in contact with someone at Microsoft.... Jeez. I don't own an Xbox, I own a PS4 and my daughter plays Minecraft online with her friends. She accidentally signed out of her...
  7. Forgot microsoft account related to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot microsoft account related to minecraft account: Hi, I have recently just logged out of my minecraft account but have seemingly forgotten the microsoft email its attached to. Is there anyway I can retrieve the email?...
  8. Forgot email address used to create Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email address used to create Minecraft account: Hi there, we have forgoten the email address used to created a minecraft account, we use it for realms too. We know the gamer tag, the username and have the card we use for the monhtly payments......
  9. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot: I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, forgot account data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, forgot account data: Once upon a time, I updated my Windows up to 10, and activated redeem code. But now, I don't remember either the login or the password from my account. Can I restore the code somehow?...